“Excellent, Highly Recommended”
Review of Go Ape Dalby

Go Ape Dalby
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: One of the best days out in Yorkshire: They don't call this the Great Yorkshire Forest for nothing. With hilltop-to-hilltop zip wires and a plunging valley below, it's easy to see why our adventure at Dalby Forest is so popular. It's simply stunning. Our Tree Top Adventure involves fun and adventure across six sites. Each site features our award winning high ropes, crossings, tunnels, bridges and epic wind-in-your-face zip wires to finish.With hilltop-to-hilltop zip wires and a plunging valley below, it's easy to see why our adventure at Dalby Forest is so popular. It's simply stunning. And the adventure does not need to stop there. You can get off the beaten track and enjoy our latest forest adventure with Go Ape Forest Segway - an epic NEW experience with a down to earth twist. And Dalby Forest is also home to our Tree Top Junior Adventure for Tiny Tarzans. Release your little monkeys onto a Go Ape course designed for them. No one loves adventure more than kids!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a great day there, staff very helpful and professional. Course was great and not too strenuous if you didn't opt for the hard routes. The zip lines where easily the best thing. Not for those with vertigo though!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

It chucked it down and we were soaked to the skin but had such a good time!! New experience trying a Segway, only took a couple of minutes to get the hang of it then off for a trundle round the forest course. Go Ape with the zip wires is such fun, laughed all the way despite the rain. Staff were brilliant, friendly and engaging and you always felt safe and in good hands.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We absolutely loved our day at the Dalby Forest Go Ape Centre. We were given a good safety brief and lesson on what to do and then had chance to try out these skills supervises by an instructor before going off I to the tree tops ourselves. It was so easy to get used to the system. My 10 year old picked it up very quickly and checked her own connections every time before I did a double check. It was a shame when we got to the last section but we were getting very weary by then anyway! I took my camera around with me and got some great photos. I bought a lanyard to attach it to and the. Tooled the camera in my fleece pocket when I wasn't using it. I was even brave enought to do 1 zipwire 1 handed so I could film my trip down it. The resulting footage is pretty good. The experience was the highlight of our holiday and we will do it again at a different site.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

A brilliant experience that is challenging but very exciting! It is expensive (£30 each) but the training you recieve before attempting the course is in depth and makes you feel confident. It is really good fun and the zip wires are amazing as are the views of the forest.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

4 of us went to the Dalby Go Ape Adventure course on Saturday 21st July 2012. We had the most amazing time ever!! The zip wires are the most amazing thing ever- they are a great adrenaline pusher. The whole course took us 3 hours to complete and the safety briefing was comprehensive.

The Go Ape guys were very helpful and friendly.
This is one experience, I would highly recommend.