“really great experience”

Rally School Ireland
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Scotstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a heart-thumping adrenaline filled ride in one or more of the cars at Rally School Ireland. With experiences ranging from 1 to 6 stages (of six laps) - including junior rally experiences and advanced/winter driver training - you are sure to find an experience to suit you. They have something for everyone, if you've never driven a car before or you are a seasoned rally connoisseur!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and son had a great day at Rally School Ireland. They drove the Ford Escort and Subaru Impreza and enjoyed every minute of the experience. Very professional operation and top class instruction on the track with David. I took video and photos from the viewing platform which overlooks the track. Made to feel very welcome and snack lunch provided with soft drinks. Would make a super gift for Christmas for any petrol head in the family. We will definitely be back as my son and husband had such a good day and who knows- next time I may take to the track myself!

There are newer reviews for Rally School Ireland

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just back from my fifth visit to RSI. Had another great time there with David and the team. They are all so enthusiastic - even my girlfriend tried it out. And she loved it!

Not a cheap day out but well worth the money

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I got a Ferrari exp. for my 60th Birthday from my Son and it was brill ,
I know it was not cheap but it was worth every Euro ! A super Day and great for a Stag or Hens or Company days I was like a Child and I think I was good but that's my opinion LOL!!! Staff are great and look after you very well , Go on Have a go

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I received a voucher for the porsche driving experience as a present. Although I used the voucher approximately 6 months after its expiry this was not a problem and the staff of rally school ireland were very accommodating. I would be quite a nervous driver but after my day with the instructor I have a new level of confidence in driving and skills which could even make me safer behind the wheel. Arriving at the rally school I was unaware that an instructor sits in with you at all times giving you advice through an intercom. Depending on the package you have selected you start off in lower powered cars such as a 325i BMW progressing on to a nissan 350z and ultimately to one of the supercars such as the porsche or ferrari. At the end of the day the instructor offered to take us out in the 350z which was brilliant fun. I found the staff very professional and they made a real effort to make the day as fun and rewarding as possible. I will definately be back to try one of the other packages in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great experience, very safety conscious. Really enjoyed my time there. Had so much fun, novel and unique experience. Highly recommend

1  Thank 007Dundalk_Co_Louth