See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I know this hotel for many years. Have stayed there several times over the years. I like the location ... right at the river Rhine with parking spots right in front of the hotel. Very clean rooms with all you need.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the river Rhine are the best -
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Last week very late at night I was travelling from Italy to Germany. I phoned several 4 stars hotel but nobody could accept my check in after 10 o'clock at night.
nobody except a lovely and very kind lady who answered me and gave me the chance to stay for one night in this lovely hotel.
I appreciated her help very much : the hotel was clean and the breakfast good enough, but I would like to thank this sweet lady because she was the only one who helped me.
So, when you are in a situation like mine, do not look how many stars a hotel has, but the kindness of this Lady can worth much more than any star !!!!!!!

Room Tip: stanze silenziose e confortevoli
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Nice location right on the river bank and walking distance into Walluf. Parking right in front of the hotel, easy access. Reception was friendly and welcoming. Rooms are a tad dated but clean and comfortable. Breakfast pretty good, just ask if anything is missing. Fast and free wifi throughout the hotel. All in all not too bad and reasonable value considering the total package!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2015

Very comfortable beds! Good value, but be aware there is no air conditioning. We were lucky we didn't need it, but in the summer it is probably uncomfortable. Clean, quiet, no problems with internet. We didn't eat breakfast at the restaurant, so can't comment on that.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2015

This place, though it is an easy drive to the Frankfurt airport, is off the main road so is very quiet. The rooms were large and comfortable and many offered a view of the Rhine. The breakfast room is large, sunny and looks out onto the old Hotel Schwan, now a private residence. Across the street from the hotel is a good restaurant with both indoor and outdoor dining. On the "quiet" evening when the restaurant is closed, we could sit and watch the evening growing over the river while the river barges swung around to set their anchors for the night. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was so relaxing that we decided to stay an extra night which gave us an extra day to drive down the Rhine and visit several castles. As I remember, the rates were reasonable for such an excellent value.

Room Tip: Try to get one with at least a partial view of the Rhine River
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family