“Good stopover on nh22”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rampur
The Bushehar Regency (HPTDC)
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rampur
“Good stopover on nh22”
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

rampur is a quaint little picturesque headquarter town.located bang on tbe highway just before the main town is this hotel bushehar regency.
Its a welcome reak if you are driving down from shimla/tbanedar.
We arrived at 3pm and were expecting not to receive any service except tea and snacks...but we were served a la carte dishes with a smile though er had to ace order at one go as kitchen was closing.

Tbe rooms open out to an excellent view of sutlej river flowing thro the valley.

We then proceeded to sarahan.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
London
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night in late May. I was with three colleagues who each had separate rooms and share the same views as me.

My room was filthy. The towels were unclean and previously used. There were rat droppings on one towel. The lights did not work properly. At least one light had a switch without part of the switch which made it a hazard. The air conditioning was a separate internal primitive device which did not work properly. The room was filthy and unlearned. Two of my colleagues had to have their rooms fumigated – the other one actually smoked to kill the smell. We shared tales the following morning and I discovered that the others as well as I had not chanced sleeping between the sheets but rather on top of the bed. The Indian colleague has stated she will be making a formal complaint to the Himalayan Tourist Authority. We were apparently staying in their best rooms. I would recommend that travellers do not stay at this hotel under its current condition. I cannot understand the one previous review which bears no resemblance to the hotel I was staying at.

On the positive side the staff were friendly and amenable.

Room Tip: Don't go here