All reviews lemon tree citrus cafe front office manager value for money excellent service excellent property deepak sharma swimming pool hotel ambience restaurant manager mr take care very nice experience enjoyed our stay main chef comfortable food play area excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019

The place is really good to stay having humble staff, prompt service and delicious food.
It is in center of Bharuch and Dahej which makes it a easy to commute place for both the ends. Cab service is too a great service offered by hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
RegentaDahej, General Manager at Regenta Central Hestia Dahej, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Greetings from Re:gen:ta Central Hestia, Dahej.!!

On the onset let me Thank You for sparing your precious time to review us. We are delighted to know that overall you enjoyed our hospitality and services. I have conveyed your compliments to the Team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests have a most enjoyable stay with us and I am glad that you have carried with you happy memories of your stay with us. Such appreciation of yours increases our motivation to fulfill our guest expectations on higher level. We are grateful for your recommendation and I along with my Team look forward to welcome you again at Re:gen:ta Central Hestia,Dahej.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Its nice to stay one night while a short Business trip at Dahej and stay at Royal Orchids. Nice food, facilities, environment, cleaning. Room service may a little better. Overall a pleasan stay over there.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

Comfortable stay & good food. interior can be improved & washroom facilities can be improved. Wifi speed also need to be improved, otherwise, it was good for everything. It was a pleasant stay in this hotel & would like to come back again,.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

It was a memorable corporate trip till now..after a long time i get this type of excellent service..staff was courteous and professional with their guest, especially Mr. Manish Dubey...he is very professional guy who is always ready to help you with a sweet smile...

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Implementation of committment made on previous feedback. Responsiveness on call as well as gasture approach on arrival. Good quality of food enjoyed at breakfast as well as dinner. So comfirtable stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RegentaDahej, General Manager at Regenta Central Hestia Dahej, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019