Nalagarh fort resort is very beautifull place for break from hustle bustle of the cities. Rooms have both modern and royal touch. The place is peacefull. Staff is very courteous. They hav badminton ground, table tennis, carom, pool table, swimming pools. Must visit, but best months are november, december , january and February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nalagarh Fort Resort is located atop a hillock with a panoramic view of the Shivalik Hills. Nalagarh Resort rises above a 20 acre estate of forest and orchards and is built on five levels, two of which have well-manicured lawns. The fort and the palace of Nalagarh have a series of structures that are mostly built in the Mughal style of architecture. These have been exhaustively renovated and are now a quality heritage resort. The retreat is closely enveloped by green hills. Nalagarh was the capital of the kingdom of Hindur founded by Raja Ajai Chand in 1100 A.D. It was ruled by the Chandela Rajputs. The Chandela kings were great patrons of art and architecture. Raja Ram Chander, another illustrious ruler of the same dynasty, was also a great builder who constructed the Ramgarh Fort and the town of Ram-shaher. Raja Surendra Singh was the last ruler of Nalagarh and his son, Raja Vijayendra is the present ceremonial head of Nalagarh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fort Nalagarh - A Heritage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nalagarh Fort Hotel Nalagarh
- Nalagarh Fort Himachal Pradesh
- Fort Nalagarh - A Heritage Resort Himachal Pradesh