Nirula's Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Awesome lobby. Ambience and services match the best in it's class. The ultimate destination, truly a home away from home. The food is great and personalised touch of the staff is exceptional. The true host.

Room Tip: Luxury rooms are a class apart
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank 44Satish
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is nice to stay at Hotel Nirula-Panipat with good hospitality experience from hotel staff member. I stay here for more than 35 days in a row and always in this hotel only in panipat. Food quality is good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Rajesh_Kathiriya
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Hello everyone. This is the 5th hotel I stayed in during my recent trip to India. So here comes the fifth review. Stayed here for 2 nights from 24th April. This trip was for visiting a classmate from my college , who lives in Panipat. This is my second stay in this hotel, the first being in 2006. The earlier name for this hotel was actually "Nirula's" and not "Panipat Hotel". There is no hotel by that name in this town. It has been recently renamed as "Le Gems". I surfed to Nirula's website from Surrey and tried to book it online. No success , so had to call the hotel directly. So online booking is a failure...please note. Got the room confirmed over the phone. After a rough journey from New Delhi airport , the check in was smoothish. One problem with checking in at budget hotels is that....the reception staff pull out a really big heavy register and you have to fill in all the details. This can test your patience. 4 hotels stayed and 3 more to go, I was getting tired of it. I began to wonder what is the point in submitting details while booking online or via email when you have to repeat the whole thing again at check in. After the customary registration, I was ushered into my double room.The first thing that hit me was the horrible smell of mould everywhere in the room. It was bad. After the light was switched on, I saw the reality. Folks....don't get bluffed by the room pictures advertised on the internet. This room was far beyond run down......the bathroom was badly maintained and smelt worse than the bedroom. The towels provided were dirty and the linen was in the same condition. AC in the room hardly worked. The fan in the room was a hot typhoon. I made a terrible mistake. The staff service was OK only when tipped. The hotel has a bar called " Pegasus" which was just OK and very expensive. And it was full of.....yes......you guessed right....mozzies....The mosquitoes were small and could not visible. But the bites were very good. Felt it till 3 days after. There were a few in my room. There is also a restaurant and the food offered was expensive & passable. I haven't stayed anywhere else in Panipat. This hotel looked more like a local marriage hall. There were 2 days/nights of function and it involved drunken rowdy people. The last time I stayed here was 2006 and I enjoyed it. It was a business hotel then. But this time, it looked like bad maintenance. I had a word with the manager in the accounts section and he admitted that this hotel hasn't been maintained to the standards kept earlier. I felt I wasted my precious GBP staying here. The only other option is to stay at New Delhi and travel to & fro. There is a cost factor with this option. I have attached 3 photos of my room. I personally cannot recommend this hotel to anyone. It should be OK for a night's stay but only if there is no other option. The hotel has a swimming pool but no water inside it. There is a spa and a gym......and no one has been there since it was built. I did not dare to venture either. The breakfast is in the ground floor restaurant which is always deserted. That speaks of the quality of food served. The breakfast serving staff had no manners and I skipped it both the days.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank Ravikumar T
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The strongest point of this restaurant, together with the location. It is right on the main road, so it’s easy to find the restaurant. The interiors are formal but charming: dark wood, golden accents and an atrium lead up to an open terrace. Light, bright, refreshing it is. In the couple of weeks since the restaurant has opened its doors, it seems to have become a favourite with Chinese diners. Perhaps because of the Chinese chefs who take orders themselves.quality and quantity of food is really nice..it is in connaught place circle

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank riasuri
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I am visiting panipat since three years but this hotel has maintained the level of quality and services. Main problem with this hotel is when it will be Marriage season as they give entire hotel for wedding program and it will be very noisey night for you. But overall I will rate this hotel as very good.

Room Tip: Avoide Marriage season....
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business