“Best.Curry.Ever.”

Add it.
Punjabi Haveli
Ranked #12 of 296 Restaurants in Mohali
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner
“Best.Curry.Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I made a special one night trip to Chandigarh while traveling India so we could experience a cricket match. After the match, we stumbled on this small restaurant while looking for a taxi. To think we almost missed this experience of eating what might be the best Indian food I've had is shocking. The staff were all friendly and tentative and the manager/owner (K.D. Thakur) was very friendly. He came over to our table and made a few suggestions for our dinner, which we humbly took, and what was brought to our table shortly after wasn't anything short of delicious. My only regret is not writing down the name of the second dish, so I can try to find a distant second place option for when I return to my local curry shop.

Craig, Baltimore, USA