“HOTEL NEAR PCA STADIUM HOHALI”
Review of Sarao Hotel

and 1 more site!
Sarao Hotel
Ranked #5 of 36 Specialty Lodging in Mohali
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I Visited this hotel in month of may 2014
hotel is very close to the pca stadium mohali
hotel services are good restaurant food is also good .
there is lot of parking space right in front of the hotel.

Restaurant serves veg/non veg and drinks
Though washrooms need upgrade as they r very basic.
Location is fantastic for this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank harjitsingh78
Anish S, General Manager at Sarao Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

thanks for your feed back we appreciate you to give us valuable feedback i assure you that we will improve ours all weakness & serve you very personally & professionally ways in your next trip give us a chance to shown our professionalism thanks

There are newer reviews for Sarao Hotel

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I've stayed at Sarao Hotel twice in the last 18 months. Once in 2012 to watch IPL and again in Oct 2013 to watch the India v Australia ODI. The location of the hotel is excellent for those wanting to attend the PCA Stadium as it's an easy 10 minute walk.
I have found the rooms quite good. They are spacious, clean have good hot water and also water pressure. It is also nice to have a bar fridge in the room to keep some cold drinks on hand for those hot Punjabi days. The a/c and fans in the two rooms I have been in have worked very well.
The meals have been fine and room service has been prompt when I have used it. I once had some problems ordering room service due to my poor Hindi and Australian accent but this was more my fault. To avoid this I also ate in the restaurant in the Hotel where again the service was good. There are also several restaurants and take away eateries close by.
The only real problem I came across was the intermittent wifi signal. This was easily fixed on each occasion however by simply asking the staff to reset the router but it does drop out now and then. You just need to turn the router of for ten seconds before turning it back on and resetting.
I travel alone and speak almost no Hindi so regularly rely on staff at hotels for advice. The staff at Hotel Sarao have always been quick to help and even the staff who do not speak English help me by finding some one who does.
I will be returning to Mohali in the future to watch cricket and will once again book the Sarao Hotel.

Room Tip: I have only ever had rooms facing the carpark and have been happy with them. There is a function cen...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Shane S

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I didn't stay in this hotel but went afterwards to ask for help with a taxi. The manager, Anish Sharma, was very helpful finding us two taxis. The cricket stadium in Mohali is nice but Chandigarh is too far away so you might like this..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Crispin S

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Hotel is fine however, services are little slow. Also costly to the services offered. only advantage was that it is nearer to my office. Staff of the hotel especially the stewards are not aware what all is the hotel customer expectation and what all falls under their purview.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

What's good about this hotel? i don't remember any. Wifi only in 2nd floor, water dripping in 3rd floors, horrible restaurant for breakfast or any meal. Window A/C without remotes spiting water all over the room, smelling linen and hard bed, no hot water for showers, almost zero pressure in 3rd floor for bath ...... and so on it goes.....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business