“Extremely Helpful”

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Mohali
New Delhi
“Extremely Helpful”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The location was ideal for my purposes but wouldn't necessarily suit a visitor to Chandigarh. My room was clean and comfortable although a shower curtain would be a good addition to keep the bathroom floor from being flooded. Management were extremely helpful going out of their way to help me when I was unwell even talking to their own doctors and local pharmacist to ensure that I had the right medicine. For that reason alone I'd be tempted to return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Gizzardof O

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bhilai, India
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Myself ,my wife Mallika and our two sons Arindam & Abhishek stayed in Town’s Pride , Mohali,chandigarh from Sep28th to 29th Sep'2012 and 2nd Oct2012. It was a nice stay . The house keeping of Town’s Pride is excellent. Rooms are very neat and clean ,well furnished , decorated and quite spacious . Room Services are also very prompt. Foods are also very sumptuous.Thanks to Town’s pride’s management for their excellent hospitality. I propose to all my friends and review readers to stay at Town’s Pride,if they visit Mohali/ Chandigarh.

Room Tip: Any road facing room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank GOUTAM R
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days when I relocated to Mohali to join my new job. It was a very good experience. The positives of this hotel are 1) Room service was good and the staff was friendly and courteous. 2) The North Indian food which it served was very tasty. The negatives are 1)The ambience of the room and restaurant is average. For 1500 bucks a day I will say it was value for money.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank bharatjain77
Delhi
Reviewed November 20, 2010

We stayed in Towns Pride on our way to Shimla and found it a very nice experience. The room was booked through MMT and the hotel staff gave us an excellent room, with plenty of space. The room service was efficient and the food (Indian) was v nice.The staff and manager was very friendly and the fact that we got treated very well during a busy period (Ind was playing Australia just across the road) was a tribute to their efficiency. In spite of the cricket rush, we could find adequate parking in front of the hotel. On the whole, I would not Stay anywhere else if I had to go to Chandigarh or Mohali again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank sabharim
Travelers also viewed these Mohali hotels
Hotel Daawat
The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort
Hotel City Plaza 3
Hotel City Plaza 3
#6 of 18 in Mohali

Been to Treebo Town's Pride? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Treebo Town's Pride

Property: Treebo Town's Pride
Address: Site Number 7, 8, Phase 9 | Near Punjab Cricket Association (Mohali Stadium), Mohali 160062, India (Formerly Towns Pride Hotel)
Location: India > Punjab > Mohali District > Mohali
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Mohali
Hotel Class:3 star — Treebo Town's Pride 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Treebo Town's Pride reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.