Imperial Hotel Mohali
Orbitz.com
$41
$411
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was in this hotel for 2 nights in the month of October 2013 and I booked this hotel looking into the nice pics on internet. But once I entered this hotel it was a total disaster. The Credit card machine was not working, xerox machine not working, lift was not working......the restaurant was like a haunted place, internet was not working.....telephone in the room not working...AC remote not working....50 % of lights were not working....Food quality was bad bad too bad...but charges were too high.....Room was shabby...many flies in the room...So my since request to all...dikhave pe mat jao...apni akal lagao and never visit this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Amol N
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Got the imperial suite booked for one of my guests from Delhi....they arrived late in the night on the 1st June and were shocked to see their room filled with cockroaches and the filthy smell of dampness....they were so unhappy that they decided not to change the room but the hotel itself....this is what u get even if u book the room one week in advance

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed March 4, 2013

In a very short notice my son and myself had to go to Mohali to see an ailing relative who was admitted in a hospital. My son booked it from Delhi on internet and we reached in the evening. It was 25th January and quite cold. Staff here I found to be extremely helpful and polite.
The room was reasonably clean. The cook in this hotel is exceptionally good. If you explain him your requirement he can deliver. However the restaurant doesn't stay open late compared to Delhi.
It is quite conveniently located. Though you may have an advantage if you carry a GPS system. The wash room was clean although in over enthusiasm to put everything, the fittings made it a bit clumsy. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my fellow budget travelers. May God be with all the travelers!
Prof. Kalyan Sarkar.

Room Tip: Like all Indian hotels, the staff try to pass on slightly used linen as fresh ones. Ensure that the room service boy gets you a fresh one. Check yourself and if you insist they would not mind!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KalyanSarkar
ImperialHotelMohali, Owner at Imperial Hotel Mohali, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Prof. Kalyan Sarkar,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I will take on board your comments about the linenand address
the issue asap with the House Keeping staff.
We wish you and your family well and look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest Regards
Mr Riobrinder Singh Gill ( OWNER )

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice, clean, hygenic and decorated hotel with amazing food preparation specially chinese and friendly staff. I tried different hotels in Mohali / Chandigarh and finally came across this one. Stuck to this one for all my stays in Chandigarh area. Nice clean hygienic especially for a business traveler who needs a nice place to relax. i stayed more than a month and liked so much that i called up my family for few days just to enjoy the hospitality of the Hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank HarishVizag
ImperialHotelMohali, Owner at Imperial Hotel Mohali, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

26 February 2013
Thank you very much sir, for your honest response. I appreciate the
time you took to write this review. We look forward to looking after
you in the near future.
Regards Mr Riobrinder Singh Gill ( Owner )

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel with amazing food preparation and friendly staff. I tried different hotels in Chandigarh and finally came across this one. Stuck to this one for all my stays in Chandigarh area. Nice clean hygienic especially for a business traveler who needs a nice place to relax.

Room Tip: Not much difference really. I stayed here so much and probably stayed in all the rooms at one time or the other. All are equally good.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank JaspalJC
ImperialHotelMohali, Owner at Imperial Hotel Mohali, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you very much sir, for your honest response. I appreciate the
time you took to write this review. We look forward to looking after
you in the near future.
Regards Mr Riobrinder Singh Gill ( Owner )