See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2019

We stayed at Riyasat for my cousin’s wedding and now I’ve decided to plan my marriage here as well. I am so excited! Their wedding decor is just mind-blowing. You’d fall in love with the way they set up the stage and the mandap area...it’s simply a heavenly paradise. Waiting to come back.. Riyasat is a must visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2019

I got the chance to book my stay at Riyasat to attend a college friend’s wedding in Kuruksehtra. Spending time in immense silence amid the city hullabaloo was an entirely different experience for me. Since it was summers, I stayed in the resort room during the daylight. It was very pleasant. The best part: it’s food. I am like totally madly in love with the keema kulcha served here. Such an ordinary dish you can get anywhere but the taste you’d just find at Riyasat. The wedding was fun but the stay at RIyasat made it even more memorable.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Fabulous service & excellent facilities. I booked Riyasat to attend my conference in Kurukshetra. For some reason, I had to make last minute booking at the hotel itself. Thanks to their staff, they were generous and helped me get a room instantly. The food was also good. Overall, a nice hotel to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2019

I came for my best friend’s engagement function here for 1 day and 2 nights. The rooms are spick & span with well-managed room services. The engagement set-up was done in the open which was stunning. Overall, an unforgettable experience it was!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2019

I would give 10/10 for the hotel staff, food, ambiance and the amenities. Our stay was very comfortable. I had one of my best birthdays at Riyasat. Thank You guys! Planning to book for my wedding also!

Date of stay: May 2019