Once again we have had a wonderful holiday at st James club. Apart from a minor problem with the room maid , we had a lovely time. Alfred kept us supplied with refreshments on the beach. Rogers made great BBC s in the reef bar every evening. Also the dockside restaurant looked after use most evenings.
What more can I say. My husband will be back with my son in June and hopefully with me in September. Thank you Rob Barrett for a lovely resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the All-Inclusive St. James's Club & Villas, Antigua's most famous address. This beautiful resort is ideally located on a private, 100-acre peninsula. You will love our two white sand beaches, water sports, tennis, four restaurants, indoor and outdoor bars, beach bar & grill, luxurious spa & salon, freshwater swimming pools, supervised Kids Club, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, and so much more. One of the Caribbean's most popular all-inclusive resorts. Excellent for couples, honeymooners, families, and friends. Located just minutes from major attractions like English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, and the lively Shirley Heights. Our warm and welcoming staff and management team will make your stay wonderful and memorable. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, West Indies, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your St. James's Club & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James`s Club Hotel Mamora Bay
- St James Club Antigua
- St Jamess Hotel
- St Jamess Resort
- St James Antigua
- St Jamess Club Antigua
- St. James's Club & Villas Antigua/Mamora Bay