Thank you St James Club...yet again for a wonderful vacation. My family stayed from Dec 22 2013-Jan 2 2014 and had the best time!
This was our 3rd time to this hotel ... we always love it....and will come back for many years to come.
Coco's beach is my son's favorite... he loves to snorkel and play in the waves....!
Our room in the Papaya Bldg is always perfect... stepping right out onto the beach... the view is amazing.
Staff always are happy, kind and go out of their way to make our time there perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the All-Inclusive St. James's Club & Villas, Antigua's most famous address. This beautiful resort is ideally located on a private, 100-acre peninsula. You will love our two white sand beaches, water sports, tennis, four restaurants, indoor and outdoor bars, beach bar & grill, luxurious spa & salon, freshwater swimming pools, supervised Kids Club, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, and so much more. One of the Caribbean's most popular all-inclusive resorts. Excellent for couples, honeymooners, families, and friends. Located just minutes from major attractions like English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, and the lively Shirley Heights. Our warm and welcoming staff and management team will make your stay wonderful and memorable. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, West Indies, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. James's Club & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James`s Club Hotel Mamora Bay
- St James Club Antigua
- St Jamess Hotel
- St Jamess Resort
- St James Antigua
- St Jamess Club Antigua
- St. James's Club & Villas Antigua/Mamora Bay