St. James's Club & Villas - All Inclusive
$410
The Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn(English Harbour)(Great Value!)
$148
Admiral's Inn & Gunpowder Suites(English Harbour)(Great Value!)
$266
$185
Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
Hotels.com
South Point Antigua(English Harbour)
$319
Official Site
Nonsuch Bay Resort(Freetown)(Great Value!)
$357
Carlisle Bay Antigua(Saint Mary's)
$575
Orbitz.com
$726
$296
  • Breakfast included
$354
$289
  • Breakfast included
Curtain Bluff Resort(Saint Mary's)
$970
$776
3,637 results
All reviewswater sportspiccolo mondoatlantic siderainbow gardena la cartest jamesbeachfront roombeach frontper personall inclusive packageshirley heightsroyal suitenightly entertainmenttennis courtscatamaran tripbay beachgreat resort
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We traveled from May 12 til May 19th. The resort was awsome, with several things to choose from. We chilled our whole time by the pool closest to the bar. We met great people from Canada and England.

The food was good, especially Caribbean night and The Docksider. If you want something changed, ask the cooks, they dont mind. Our room was spacious and clean at all times.

I got a "tip" and had a taxi driver named Lett take us on a tour of the island. It was great!!!!!!! He is fourth generation native. He is mature and you can understand him. Took us to every location, beach that a visitor would want to see. It was so good, we never left the resort. We got everything done and found out all about the island history. Letts taxi and tours, 1-268-785-2165.

The staff could be a little more friendly. I guess there is a mis belief about tipping?????? I say tip if the service is there, dont get people who dont tip??????

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Victoria S
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just returned from a wonderful week at St. James resort. It's very up to date accomodations with awe inspiring views of the grounds, & both the Atlantic & Caribbean. All the workers, were very pleasant, helpful, polite.. Ate at the 4 restaurants and found the food very good. Many activities available for both children and adults. It was hard to say good bye. Linda from Bakersfield, California

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Linda H

> Mr Barrett,
> Thank you for this follow up email in regards to you Resort, The St. James Club and Resort in Antigua.
> I would have enjoyed the opportunity to meet you in person to thank you personally for a fantastic time. Your facility fully exceeded my expectations.
> I certainly would love to compliment each and every member of your staff but I would not know where to start. So a hearty, "great job", to all of them. The grounds were beautiful, the facility was immaculate, the service was equal to any 5 Star Hotel. The restaurants deserve their own rating, a tremendous standing ovation for their presentation and cuisine.
> I own a small charter boat business in New Jersey and I have worked with my crew to explain the value of customer service. You have done an excellent job in producing a staff that is well versed in following this golden
> My wife and I chose your location for our Honeymoon but we will be returning a vacationers in the future years.
> Thank you for a wonderful week, please feel free to use this email whole or in part as an endorsement of the St. James Resort.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank CaptainRichB
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed at St James's Club from 24 April to 7May and had a fabulous time. We had a beach front room and it was lovely to step out of our room straight on to the beach. Only drawback is you can hear the people in the upstairs room stomping about but you just have to hope they don't wake too early!
The food was wonderful as we're the drinks - branded drinks included as well as cocktails. Special thanks to Casilda in the air conditioned bar - she was great.
Another thanks to Alfred who kept us supplied with drinks while we sunbathed on the beach .
The majority of the staff were very friendly - there were one or two who were a bit more reserved but certainly not rude.
The aqua aerobics with Shannon was such fun and I now know the water is my enemy!
My only criticism is that as we had a 18.30 pick up we wanted to spend all day on the beach. To have a room to shower was $25 for an hour which I thought was pretty expensive and also there was no secure room available to leave our flight bags. Maybe the hotel could have a think about being more helpful to those guests leaving on a late flight.
But we had a fantastic holiday and would recommend St James's as a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Beach front rooms lovely but there will be some noise from the room above
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChathamMonkey
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We spent a fortnight at St James from the 27 April to the 11 May and had an amazing time! We stayed overlooking coco beach on the first floor, everything about the room was great the lovely cleaners are brilliant at there jobs you just cannot fault them. It was our first visit to an all inclusive resort, the food and drinks were great always available. All the staff were amazing they always made you feel welcome. We can see why people return year after year. We will definitely be going back. Shirley makes great cocktails. Everyone was wonderful, Julie James , framlingham Suffolk , England

Room Tip: Speaking to other holiday makers I think all the rooms sound good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple