just come back from St JAmes Club as part of a family of four, never have we been on a better holiday, and thats coming from a family with two BA staff who have been to practically every place on earth! when we arrived we were greeted by lovely receptionists and given any drink of our choice. we were then upgraded to a luxuary villa and taken there by a gol buggy!! with a family of four, there were 2 single beds and 1 double so perfect allong with a lounge, kitchen, 2 balconys 3 closets and spectacular views! really reccomend any villa to a family looking for a really spectacular and memorable holiday. we went to cocos every morning for the buffet where the was enough food to feed the thousands with a whole selection of juces and if you wish to have an omlette- not a problem they make it up all infront of you!
lunch was varied in location but mostly at rainbows as the meals there are excellent but the oftion of 'a la carte' or buffet is given.
now dinner was just spectacular at the Docksider, live entertainment with a selection of cocktails whilst looking out directly onto the beach and surrounding docks, taste of aradise! if you dont fancy going to bed after, there is a very well soundproofed club with a disco and amazing mustc in, aslo a bar and drinks on tap!
really reccomend this and all the negetive reviews of this place i just cant get my head around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the All-Inclusive St. James's Club & Villas, Antigua's most famous address. This beautiful resort is ideally located on a private, 100-acre peninsula. You will love our two white sand beaches, water sports, tennis, four restaurants, indoor and outdoor bars, beach bar & grill, luxurious spa & salon, freshwater swimming pools, supervised Kids Club, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, and so much more. One of the Caribbean's most popular all-inclusive resorts. Excellent for couples, honeymooners, families, and friends. Located just minutes from major attractions like English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, and the lively Shirley Heights. Our warm and welcoming staff and management team will make your stay wonderful and memorable. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, West Indies, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your St. James's Club & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James`s Club Hotel Mamora Bay
- St James Club Antigua
- St Jamess Hotel
- St Jamess Resort
- St James Antigua
- St Jamess Club Antigua
- St. James's Club & Villas Antigua/Mamora Bay