Lovely resort which is set in many acres of land. Done most of Sandals in Caribbean so was bit apprehensive going here. I didn't need to worry, excellent variety of food and restaurants, the staff excellent and very friendly. If you like a lot of entertainment at night then this isn't really for you as it's pretty much out on a limb, but dont misds getting a cab to Shirley heights, phenomenal views.
Rooms were well sized and very clean with great views. the dive shop excellent with great dive master and daily trips out to nice dive sites. (PADI)
We preferred the calm, lagoon side, idyllic and mostly child free!! You must get your reflexology on the Beach by piper, what a guru! $40 pr treatment, well worth it!!
Dont forget your duty free shopping at the port, it takes a good forty minutes to get there, so dont do as we did and assume they are open late, they all closed at 5 pm we got there 4.10pm!
Only complaint was that this is a hotel allocated to the Virgin flight staff. Our bunch were magnificent the first week, but second week it was like being amongst 18 to 30, we went in May, Virgin have still ignored our compliant!
If you like fishing, then get out and get the deep sea catch, the restaurant will then prepare the fish to your hearts desire. fantastic.
Loved the resort, beauty spa wasn't great. Many choices of where to stay on the resort during the day. Great range of alcoholic drinks and snacks. The restaurant where you have to pay the supplement for, go! The lobster was out of this world in the most romantic settings.,
def go back. x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the All-Inclusive St. James's Club & Villas, Antigua's most famous address. This beautiful resort is ideally located on a private, 100-acre peninsula. You will love our two white sand beaches, water sports, tennis, four restaurants, indoor and outdoor bars, beach bar & grill, luxurious spa & salon, freshwater swimming pools, supervised Kids Club, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, and so much more. One of the Caribbean's most popular all-inclusive resorts. Excellent for couples, honeymooners, families, and friends. Located just minutes from major attractions like English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, and the lively Shirley Heights. Our warm and welcoming staff and management team will make your stay wonderful and memorable. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. James's Club & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James`s Club Hotel Mamora Bay
- St James Club Antigua
- St Jamess Hotel
- St Jamess Resort
- St James Antigua
- St Jamess Club Antigua
- St. James's Club & Villas Antigua/Mamora Bay