“The PLACE to be in Tuy Hoa.”
Review of Bob's Cafe American - CLOSED

Bob's Cafe American
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We now also have a hostel 3 blocks away! Dorm beds or 2 private rooms FREE BREAKFAST WITH STAY! Complete travel service and assistance, 24 hour service. Good western Pizza, Burgers and a few other things. Relaxed atmosphere, reasonable prices, motorbike rental. Take-out and delivery. Outdoor seating available. Air conditioned dining area. Ice cold beer!.Cafe Open Tuesday through Sunday 3 PM until 9 PM. Motorbike service and repair available close by, prompt and reasonable. We deliver food to most local hotels FREE
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Bring your sense humor and prepare for an entertaining time!!!
The pizza is delicious, the burgers are tasty and the beer is cold, which is just what you need if you find yourself stuck in Tuy Hoa.
Five Star experience :-)

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Found out about Bob's from my family and a woman I ran into on the streets of Tuy Hoa. Bob makes an excellent hamburger with loads of thick steak cut fries. I happened to get a bowl of his attempt at Texas chili and it was fantastic and spicy! I have been back a couple of more times and it has been great quality all three visits. Bob and his wife, Phuong, are very genuine people of character and their company is an honor to know.

1  Thank Ashe M
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went to Bob's after reading that it was the only Westren restaurant in town and figured it was worth a shot. What we found there was fantastic food at fair prices and very friendly hosts. I had the pizza, which was honestly one of (if not the) best one I've had in all of SE Asia. On top of it, we got some good advice on places to see in the area and other destinations in the region. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I visited Bob's Cafe a few months ago during a quick business trip. I was traveling on my own and Bob and his wife provided great company to me as I ate a fantastic burger and fries. I would definitely return here again. Very friendly.

tuyhoabob, Owner at Bob's Cafe American, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for the kind review!
We try to not only be kind to everyone but also provide good food and service at decent prices. That's what hospitality is all about. We're not a fancy place, we just try to keep it clean and give everyone a good welcome then...send them away well fed and happy.

Thanks again! Bob and Phuong

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The burger was [--] awesome! Nice to have a proper big burger after a while. Also Had some great advice from bob for our trip. Will definitly recommend and go back tomorrow