Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$58
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Upon entry you are greeted with well trained staff, courteous and kind. Located in the heart of Tuy Hoa, it's got some amazing views and every single staff member inside the hotel were polite and helpful. Although very quiet, it's not a well known town... Was nice visiting the country side for 2 nights and this hotel was absolute bliss! 5 star rating with 3 star price tag, was a bonus! The food especially western dishes were not great, buffet breakfast was only served on Sundays.. All the other days have an al la carte menu. The rooms were spacious, comfortable beds and cable tv as well as free wifi. Sizeable pool, unfortunately too cold to use during the time of our stay. There's not much to do in the town, so was rather happy to hang around the hotel.

NB: Spa service on the resort is a total waste of time and money, please save yourself some grief, enough said :)

Overally, the Cendeluxe is a beautiful hotel with super friendly English speaking staff. By car from Quy Nhon it's roughly 2 hrs drive, from Nha Trang it's roughly 2.5hrs drive. It's a great way to see rural Vietnam.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Okay I went there because Bob's Cafe was closed and I wanted to try something new. And I heard the Cendeluxe also has good western food. Okay i don't want to surprise you. It was a dissapointment. It is supposed to be a "5 star Hotel". Sorry it is not. I was only there for eating. But my fries were cold the burger was not really tasty. A litte bit like a Banh Mi I can get at every corner here for 10.000 dong not for 100.000. I also tried the pizza from my friends. It was also not to warm and it tasted like one of these pizzas you can get out of the freezer. Sorry no. The only thing nice, was the waitress which at least tried to speak english. But the fried onion rings I ordered never came to me. So sorry this was the most wasted money ever. If you don't want to be dissapointet you shouldn't go there.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Jonas K
Tommy T, Front Office Manager at Tui Blue Tuy Hoa, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Mr Jonas K,
Thank you for your review and valuable comments. I would like to apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced in our restaurant. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will make sure to look into each issue that you mentioned.
In an attempt to correct them, I will work out with our Human Resources department adequate trainings to be (re)done, which will definitely help us to improve our hotel services and quality.

We look forward to another opportunity to host you in our restaurant, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 091.8786.575 or email fom@cendeluxehotel.com for further assistant.
Once again, thank you for your valuable comments and my sincere apology that we did not reach your expectations!
Best Regards,
Tommy Tran

Reviewed December 17, 2013

From arrival to departure a week later the staff were absolutely brilliant.

Room was excellent. Lovely bathroom with dressing gowns. The bed was perfect - best sleep I have had in South East Asia. So quiet.

Breakfast in the Sky Tower, with a panoramic view of Tuy Hoa, was a delight. Excellent food. Choose from a menu Mondays - Fridays with Saturday and Sunday a buffet breakfast. Dinner in the Sky Tower was most enjoyable - and not expensive.

Great swimming pool. Internet is free in the lobby.

The hotel provides a complimentary car service to the beach (about 4 kms away) with a return to the hotel. Reception also arranged day trips which were very interesting and enjoyable. Go south and see some fantastic deserted beaches. Not a lot to see in Tuy Hoa.

There are very few tourists in Tuy Hoa but as the airport only opened 3 months ago - this will obviously change.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We had a north facing room on the 6th floor, Views of mountains - and thousands of egrets returning to roost at night at a nearby wooded area.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I held my wedding here (sorry dear, OUR wedding)
This is an excellent hotel with beautiful rooms, clean and good food.
The service is excellent and the view from the circular restaurant at the top is outstanding.
There is a clean swimming pool and was a welcome site for a swim.
The honeymoon suite was decorated by the hotel and an excellent job in all the areas of the wedding and hotel service.
I would recommend this hotel for weddings, business meetings and quiet stays.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boxx2013
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We came to stay at the Cendelux hotel as part of a cycle trip across Vietnam. It is a true 5 star hotel. There seemed to be few guests. The staff were very polite and helpfull. The hotel is very modern. The rooms were spotless clean and very well appointed. We didnt have evening meal but had breakfast in the restaurant. The views of the countryside and rice fields are great and the service and food exellent. We were only here overnight but can highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2013