“Owl house spa is such a lovely little place”
Review of Owl House Spa

Owl House Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Diseworth
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I loved my day at owl house spa. It's a cute vintage place, the staff were so friendly and welcoming. My treatments were great!! We had the picnic lunch which was lovely. I'd definitely go back.

OwlHouseSpa, General Manager at Owl House Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review, we certainly hope your coming back to us very soon, check out our website for more up and coming offers.

There are newer reviews for Owl House Spa

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I visited the Owl House Spa yesterday with a friend and we had a wonderfully relaxing day away from it all. The surroundings are beautiful, the treatments are fantastic (especially the back massage) and the staff are friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. We floated out of the Owl House feeling head-to-toe pampered and totally relaxed. This was my third visit and I can't wait to return.

Thank you for your warm review, we are looking forward to seeing you against for your forth visit very soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I went with my husband as a treat for his birthday. I had booked it via ineedpampering.com and it included the mud spa, a 25 min treatment and afternoon tea. We each booked an additional treatment. The venue itself is cosy, the staff are wonderful and flexible, and the tea was delicious and plentiful. All in all a lovely day, and we have been to many spas in the past including Springs and Ragdale amongst others. This compares really well, and we were pleased to see quite a few couples there.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, we are glad you had a nice day with us and enjoyed everything we have to offer. We cant wait to see you both again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My friend & I went to The Owl House for a spot of pampering courtesy of a Groupon voucher, & had a wonderfully relaxing day. It's a beautifully positioned, decorated & kept establishment, & the staff we encountered were all helpful,friendly & professional. The 'rasul' therapy,which was part of the deal, consisted of rubbing what appeared to be golden granulated sugar over your skin, then sitting in steam, followed by rinsing with a shower. No mud in sight! Our 'inclusive' back massages were also amazing.We opted for an extra treatment each, & enjoyed a fantastic pedicure. I agree with previous comments about the hot tub being sub-standard. We were there early, & already there was a thick head of scum on the water. The facilities need extending, as there's little do in between treatments except to sit on bean bags reading magazines, or in the cafe having a cuppa. Having said that, I would return as we enjoyed the whole experience. It would be great to treat my Mum too, but I doubt she'd have the physical ability to get on (& off) the beanbags in the relaxing rooms. Maybe an investment of a nice,squishy sofa for the more mature guest could be considered. Oh, & if you're over a size 18 you may want to provide your own robe, as the ones provided would be too small. My friend did ask for a larger robe & was given an old,blue,non-fluffy,hooded robe which wasn't very nice at all. Shame really, as I'm sure this could be easily overcome with the purchase of a few new,fluffy,white robes for the larger guest. Our day was great value for money as we had the benefit of our deal voucher, but full prices, I feel, are a little excessive for the facilities available.

OwlHouseSpa, General Manager at Owl House Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are glad you both had a lovely day and would like to come back to us.

You will be pleased to know we will be making some improvements in the near future including a brand new hot tub in a few weeks and a new lounge style relaxation room with lovely sofas in the near future, we have also just ordered some nice new robes.

We look forward to seeing you and hopefully your mum once we have made our new improvements please keep your eyes peeled for these!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Me and my sister have just returned from a spa day at the Owl House.
We have both come home very relaxed!
The place itself is very nice, the decore is shabby chic, it felt very homely!
The staff are very welcoming and friendly.
The treatments are amazing, we had a full body massage, it was immense.
As part of our package we had lunch which was very nice and very well set up, it came in a picnic basket and it was delicious!
There is a hot tub and a couple of chill out rooms.
The only negative is I think they could at least have a sauna.
It's quite a way out and I think it would be nice if there were a few more things to do at the spa.
Saying that, I will certainly be visiting this spa again!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a warm review it is always nice to hear of our gusts having a lovely day with us.

We are glad you and your sister had a lovely day with us and will be visiting again soon - keep your eye out for some great special offers coming up this spring!