“Great view, great grub.”

The Waterfront Cafe Bar
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Polzeath
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The Waterfront Cafe Bar has an excellent terrace on the first floor with a great view of the beach. The sun was shining, the staff were very friendly and the food was good.
We spent some time enjoying the sun and the view with no sense of being hurried by the staff as we relaxed over our lunch.

1  Thank martinsaxby

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a wonderful time, staff lovely, food great - I am a vegetarian, so choice was not great for me but the meal I had was very good. The friends that I had dinner with all had fish and seafood and they had an incredible meal. The sunset over the bay, the chilled atmosphere and lovely setting - the four of us had such a gorgeous night.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The food here is really lovely. I had pollock with pea shoots and it was tasty and fresh. However, our table had not been cleaned, there was cutlery missing and the glasses compelled me to clean them. We also waited nearly an hour for our food and was told there were 2 big tables in. Fair enough but I wonder how you will cope in the summer when are completely full? Worth a visit if you have nothing else to do and are not hungry yet...

Reviewed June 11, 2013

With exceptional view of Polzeath beach and a good choice of menu (and variety for young children) and seating areas, we enjoyed a good lunchtime meal including mussels and highly recommended fishcakes. Would go back again to enjoy the food and the location. Staff were friendly although slightly overrun. Fair value for money and would recommend to others.

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ate twice here on a recent stay in polzeath. Views of the beach are amazing, staff were just lovely and very accommodating of our 4 children!! Menu was extensive, food came well presented and none of us were disappointed with our choices. Well worth a visit !!

1  Thank Petite70