when we first arrived we were given a room with single beds when I complained we were moved without any problem. the room was spacious and clean with chairs outside which was appreciated. BUT nothing made up for being woken early each of the 3 days we stayed by the cleaning equipment at the brewery, the first morning they started at 6.45am and went for 30 min. We will never stay here again, it completely spoilt our stay and as we had a wedding on the saturday night we did not appreciate being woken at 7am and then again at 9am by the cleaning staff who knocked on the door and before we had time to respond let themselves in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle/Cessnock, Australia
- Potters Brewery