We booked for a two night stay special through Groupon. I think some of the other reviewers are pretty harsh. We thought Potters was fantastic. The room was fine - was clean (not five star but I already knew that). The guy that took us on the brewery tour was very knowledgable and friendly and we really enjoyed it.
Thought the food in the restaurant was great - and the service was fantastic. I have worked in the hospitality industry in senior management for quite a few years and I couldn't complain about a thing. We got as much as I expected plus a bit more.
It's close to everything and I think it is great that there is a pub on site with gaming facilities.
I have no hesitation in recommending Potters to any of my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle/Cessnock, Australia
- Potters Brewery