We stayed in the Potters Hotel in January 2013. When we inquired at the Tourist Information, this hotel was not mentioned to us, which is surprising considering the very reasonable rates (AU$ 121 for a Standard Villa, AU $145 for a larger Villa, price for 2 adults including continental breakfast). The Villa was clean, the bed comfortable and the shower was great. One of the blinds had a couple of broken slats and I agree that this should have been picked up by house keeping/ maintenance. There is free WiFi connection, a pool and a Spa pool (which was not heated). The staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant has good pub food and a nice family-friendly atmosphere. The brewery offers tours and you can try a variety of beers in the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle/Cessnock, Australia
- Potters Brewery