We stayed at Potters for 3 nights for a friend's wedding. It was the only accommodation in the Hunter Valley we could find that was under $200/night, so we jumped at the opportunity to stay there! When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised! The staff were exceptional, and the premises was beautiful! The rooms were clean, and spacious, and the beds were extremely comfortable.
The wedding was held at The Hunter Valley Gardens - which was only a $20 taxi ride from Potters. Very close to vineyards, and conveniently close to Cessnock.
You pay for what you get, and in comparison to other accommodation in the Hunter Valley, this is definitely excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle/Cessnock, Australia
- Potters Brewery