“Great family house”
other traveler has booked this property
Watch the amazing sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico!
Open Floor plan integrates living area, dining area, and kitchen Community Pool is the perfect place to swim after a long day on the beach!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Watch the amazing sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico!
Open Floor plan integrates living area, dining area, and kitchen
Community Pool is the perfect place to swim after a long day on the beach!
Open Floor Plan makes entertaining your guests a breeze!
Living Room includes Sleeper Sofa, with plenty of space for the whole family!
2nd Floor Living Room
2nd Floor Living Room is the perfect place to watch a movie after a long day on the beach!
Dining Area Seats Twelve
Kitchen comes fully equipped with everything needed to prepare a meal
Kitchen comes well appointed
Master Bedroom features King Bed, Sofa, and Private Bathroom
King Master Suite
Guest Bedroom features queen bed and flatscreen tv
Guest Bathroom
Guest King Suite features private bathroom!
Luxury Guest suites ensure all stay in comfort!
Guest Bunk Room with twin over double bed
Guest Bathroom
Guest Bedroom with TWO queen beds!
Entrance to Cottage
Community Pool located just steps away from the cottage!
Walkway to Beautiful White Sand Beach
Walton County features some of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S!
View From Seabreeze Cottage #45
The beaches in Seacrest
Driving from Seacrest Beach to Alys Beach
One of many boardwalks leading down to the sugar-white sands and turquoise waters in Santa Rosa Beach
16 Beach Neighborhoods in an 18-mile stretch along 30A
Fun, Food, Live Music ~  Incredible nights and weekends with friends and family at THE HUB in Santa Rosa Beach!
Families * Friends * Festival = THE HUB
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Monica K
Holiday Island, Arkansas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 21, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We rented this beach house because my husband is handicapped and uses oxygen. The online description said you entered on the second floor which was the main living area - kitchen, living room & a queen size bedroom. When we arrived at the house the entry was actually on the bottom floor and you had to climb a flight of stairs to get to the main level. I called the company I rented from, Beachwalk Vacations, and I explained the situation and asked if there was any other property available. I told them their description was wrong. While I was on the phone the lady looked at the description and she also said she looked at pictures. She said that it looked like the description was wrong and they would have to change it on the website. The description was changed that week. My husband was stuck on the 2nd level the whole week because the one trip up the stairs did him in.
Also when we arrived the refrigerator was making a very loud noise. I called the management office and had them listen to the loud noise. They sent someone out but it had stopped by the time they arrived but he turned off the icemaker because he said that was where the noise was coming from. We had to buy ice the whole time we were there. We were told to call back if the noise started again. Early that evening the noise started so I called back. I was told a part had been ordered and they didn't know when the part would be in.
The next morning we went to make coffee and neither of the 2 coffee makers worked so we had to go out and buy coffee for 8 people. I called again and was told someone would bring out a coffee maker. By 5:00pm I called again about the coffee maker. The person who answered knew nothing about this issue but she did send someone out with a new one. One of the big burners on the stove did not work so we had to cook in batches. I called again and they said they would report this. I was also told that the burner had not worked in a while. When I went back and checked past reviews it was noted in 01/2017 that the burner did not work. There were no potholders so we were using the washcloths from the bathroom. We finally went out and bought some. There was only 1 kitchen dishtowel so we bought a couple more. There were 3 extra trash bags so we ran out and had to go buy more. There was only a sponge to clean the dishes with. Some of the dishes had burn food in them so we had to soak them. For the amount of money we spent on this house for a week I would have expected more. I submitted a review through VBRO. It was posted but then was removed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Kim T
“Great family house”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed at this beach house with another family, and altogether we had 4 adults and 7 kids. My favorite thing about this place was that it was big enough for everybody! It's nice to find a place with 2 master bedrooms, and that's what this house has. The other two bedrooms easily sleep 9 more people. There may be a sofa bed in the house as well, but we never had to use it. The house also came equipped with 2 bikes which was nice. The house is right across the street from the beach access, and it was easy to make the trip back and forth. The house was nice and clean when we arrived. If I could change anything about this place, it would be the pool area. The pool is located in the middle of the parking lot with no landscaping or shade. The water in the pool was often too warm for summer time, and it wasn't that clean. There were some charcoal grills located in the parking lot as well. It would have been a better plan to put the parking in the front, and make the whole parking lot area a landscaped pool/grill place to hang out. There were 6 housing units located here, and the pool was really only big enough to accommodate the number of guests from one unit at a time. We spent most of our time at the beach because of this.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: capacity for houseguests
Liked least: pool area
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jun 28, 2016
We are so happy that both of the families had a wonderful time staying at our beach home! We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers! We look forward to helping you plan your next visit to 30A. Come again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing