“Great unit, excellent view - one minor flaw.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Blue Tide 9A

View from the Patio - Blue Tide Condo 9A
Entrance from the Beach - Blue Tide Condo 9A
Blue Tides Pool
Just Steps Away from the Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Christy L
“Great unit, excellent view - one minor flaw.”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This was the 3rd time we've stayed in this complex and the first time we stayed in 9A. We love the location and the views are spectacular. I actually picked this unit because of the outdoor furniture and also because it was an end unit. I was unfortunately disappointed when I saw that one of the two chairs outside was gone and the side table had a huge hole in it. So my husband and I couldn't really sit out together and enjoy the view. I let Panhandle Getaways know as soon as we arrived and they were going to let the owners know. This is an easy fix and I hope they get it taken care of soon as the pictures on the website do not depict the real thing. On a side note, the interior furnishings were great and it's well decorated. The bathroom remodel is fantastic. I'm not sure if it's been considered, but there seems to be plenty of space in the bedroom for a dresser. That would have been helpful for our week long stay.

The unit is also very clean.

The property is well maintained and they were actually doing some painting while we were there. Our dates were May 13-19 and it seemed a little close to the high season to be doing these repairs. The painters set up shop for the week right in front of our unit so we were staring at their work area every day and it stayed there overnight as well. Super nice guys but it would have been great to have a heads up on this maintenance. We likely would have picked different dates.

All that to say, we'd definitely stay here again. It's ideal for couples.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 8, 2017
Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy you enjoyed yourself and look forward to your return stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing