“Great view and experience. Food is excellent!”
Review of Crabby Steve's

Crabby Steve's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had been interested in eating here for quite some time after reading the reviews. I decided to take a night alone while the rest of my party went to a different restaurant. I took a leisurely stroll on the beach and walked up to the deck of Crabby Steves. The Crabby Punch drink I ordered was great. I had the swordfish and fries. I am not usually a fan of any fish that is not fried. But, it was excellent. I loved everything about it. It is a very casual environment. As people came and left I heard them all commenting on how good their meal was. Can not wait to visit again!!!

1  Thank Denise M

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Loved the crab cakes and the cheeseburger. Right on property and its at the top of the boardwalk so it's easy to stop for lunch on the way up from the beach. Steve and his crew are very friendly and helpful. Wonderful service!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Rhonda and Jerry both win Service of the Year award! Great drinks, super friendly and fun. One of the best, meatiest crab cakes ever. Huge and succulent. Terrific sweet potato fries. I love this place. Gorgeous views of the Gulf. Non-guests need to access from the beach steps to High Pointe.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We arrived for an early dinner straight from the beach with 2 very hungry toddlers and our waiter couldn't have been more helpful - immediately telling us the kid menu and placing that order right away in order to fend off tantrums. From the adult menu, highly recommend the crab dip and the fresh fish of the day (grilled). We also ordered frozen drinks and cold Red Stripes- everything was delicious and the service was impeccable (a pleasant surprise for such a casual place). As others have noted the bill did seem slightly pricey for a "beach shack" but no pricier than other meals around the area and considering it is the only beach front option in Seacrest/Rosemary we were happy to pay for it.
Also, after reading reviews we were worried about finding Crabby Steve's from the beach but just walk to the area with blue umbrellas and then look for the big blue roof above the dunes and you can't miss it. Note - you also should plan to exit back onto the beach because it is a gated community and you need a code to get out the front (even from the inside)! After standing there for a few minutes pondering what to do we were lucky that a car came through the gates and we were able to escape.

1  Thank beukespew
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A local recommended that I check this out. I highly recommend it as a quick place to grab lunch and or get drinks on the beach. It is in the harbor pointe condo development (I believe that is what it is called) which is gated. If you aren't staying there you have to access it from the beach, which I did. I didn't' see signage on the beach but it has a blue roof that you can see from the beach and it is right up the stairway over the dune. Great view of the beach with great classic music (mostly pop 80's). The bar tender, Rhonda, was very friendly, attentive, and happy to recommend things on the menu. It is a tiki bar but they did have a good selection of bar food and a tv to watch sports at the bar. (There were families sitting at tables around the bar if you have that situation going on.) She had recommended the sweet chili salmon (fresh) wrap which was delicious and perfectly cooked. It had real mixed greens (not iceberg) and fresh bright red tomatoes with the perfect amount of sauce on the salmon. I had 2 draft beers and a aforementioned sandwich with fries for ~$20. It closes at sunset... I am sure it is a great place to watch the sunset with a nice frosty drink. I will be taking my friends here.

1  Thank APC_Dallas