Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport
Novotel London Stansted Airport(Stansted Mountfitchet)
$109
$113
$94
  • Breakfast included
4,717 results
All reviewswine towercovered walkwaywine angelsnew york grillitalian restaurantan early flightwine barunder coverbusiness roomshort walk to the terminalstansted airportmini barterminal buildingbar areanext morningcar parkwake up call
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is undoubtedly a convenient place to stay, and better than other airport Radissons where I have stayed. Check-in is efficient and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean with adequate facilities. A bit surprised that there were no facecloths in the bathroom, and no tissues either. I would have expected both these for a hotel of this standard. Can't comment on the food/drinks as I didn't partake, but I think it was excellent value - I booked in advance and prepaid, which made a difference to the price. Would definitely stay again if passing through.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great hotel for an airport style. Nice modern room. Good value compared to some dumps i have stayed in close to airports. Very fast check in and out. You should try the Italian restaurant is excellent as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed here as I had an early check in. I had booked the valet parking within the room. Found checking in really easy and the staff were very friendly, The room itself was fantastic. Clean & comfortable with a bed as big as the room! I ate in the New York bar and grill and the service was fast and polite, and the food superb.
was a bit shocked when I returned to find that my car hadn't actually been moved from where I parked it, so I don't know what happened there, but overall the place cannot be faulted. I would really recommend for the ease of travelling.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Richthegill
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at the Radisson as I had an early flight one last weekend.

The hotel was very quiet and there were only about 6 other people at the bar so the bar area lacked atmosphere. The food we ordered arrived super quickly and the barman was very attentive. I couldn't fault his recommendation on cocktails.

We had a smoking room and it did not smell of smoke at all. The shower worked well and the room had everything I needed for a one night stay. I would return again - especially as the price was so cheap (I paid around £60 for the night).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night and had an early flight next day. Right next door to the terminals, well signposted and covered walkway which was good as it was tipping down! Easy and speedy check in, staff very helpful and smiley. Room was very clean and comfy, asked consierge for more milk and coffee, which was sent up to my room within 15 mins. Ate in the airport as meals a bit pricey. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012