All reviews special thanks huge tv the bus stansted airport enjoyed my stay shuttle service an early flight reception desk lovely room per person each way leave your car restaurant staff bar restaurant pre flight stay half an hour checking in car park
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location to London Stansted Airport. There is a shuttle bus service from the hotel at the price of 3 pounds. The room was nice, clean and spacious. Breackfast was simply delicious. The night team (Roberto, Fatma and Shaid) were friendly and helpful. They provided me information about the area and good restaurants where to have a good pizza. Right choise! See you soon guys

Date of stay: April 2019
PaulM13210, General Manager at Novotel London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Riccardo F,

Thank you for your review.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Novotel London Stansted Airport and you found your guest bedroom clean and spacious, the shuttle bus service convenient and breakfast, ‘simply delicious.’

Thank you for your kind comments about Roberto, Fatma and Shahid at Reception. We endeavour to treat our guests like royalty and I am delighted the team were friendly and helpful throughout your stay. Thank you for your feedback which I have shared your comments with the Front Office manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a lunch meeting in Novotel and the front desk staff, Dell, Peter and Sam, were very friendly. There are comfortable chairs and sofas to have a coffee and drinks between and after meetings. Congratulations.

Dear Roni W,

Thank you for your review.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Novotel London Stansted Airport and you found the meeting room facilities ideal.

Thank you for your kind comments about Dell, Peter and Sam at Reception. We endeavour to treat our guests like royalty and I am pleased you experienced our exceptional service during your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel of a very good standard with outstanding staff. I would like to thank especially Dell and Tristain for the flexibility and outstanding service
I always chose this hotel on my travels to Stansted

Dear duni1987,

Thank you for your review.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Novotel London Stansted Airport and you found the hotel to be a good standard with outstanding staff.

Thank you for your kind comments about Dell and Tristain at Reception. We endeavour to treat our guests like royalty and I am delighted the level of service was outstanding throughout your stay. Thank you for your feedback and please be assured I have shared your comments with the Front Office manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved staying in novotel. The bed was amazing, and it is really close to the airport. It has a shuttle bus, wich costs 3 pounds to go to the airport.
Roberto and Ela assisted me, they were really helpful, gentle and really polite.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Isabele R,

Thank you for your review.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Novotel London Stansted Airport and you found hotel amazing.

Thank you for your kind comments about Roberto and Ela at Reception. We endeavour to treat our guests like royalty and I am pleased you experienced our exceptional service during your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms, good and clean showers, good wifi and food. Close to airport with shuttle bus which genrally goes every half hour. Very friendly and helpfull staff! Special Thanks to Dell Luciano!

Dear Mikeverko,

Thank you for your review.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Novotel London Stansted Airport and you found the guest bedroom clean and comfortable, the wifi excellent and the food in the restaurant superb.

Thank you for your kind comments about Dell and Luciano, I have shared your feedback with the Front Office Manager and the team.