“Great for all the family”

Mountfitchet Castle
Harlow, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for all the family”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a really good time with my family, the toy museum was excellent a must for young and old alike. Personally being an 80's child the star wars memroabillia brought back some very happy memories as did most of the toy's. The price was good value and the whole place was clean and tidy. The animals that wandered around were happy and friendly. I would reccomend if possible a dry day as the norman village has very little shelter and sensible shoes as there are some small but hilly walks. Overall an excellent experiance!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lee B

• Czech first
Libourne, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tourist attraction in the south east”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited several times with my three children over the past 4 years and every year it just gets better and better . Such a fun place to visit for young and old and fantastic value all round . Well worth seeing this summer of you want a great day out

1 Thank Olive F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great value for money AAA++”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off on our way to Cambridge from
London to see this delightful tourist attraction . Great value for money and a wonderful entertaining day for me and my two children Jon and Kate .Take a day trip this summer and see this beautiful place with very friendly staff AAA ++++ well worth a visit

2 Thank Ben4678
London, United Kingdom
“Great time at the castle”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

One of the greatest attractions I've ever been too, had a brilliant day. The Toy Museum was wonderful too, spent hours looking around and will be back again soon.
Really friendly staff and a great place to buy 'n' sell your old toys and collectables.

Essex
“A great day out at the Mountfitchet Castle”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Myself and my 3 children had a great day out at the castle. The last time I went was around four years ago helping on a school trip. It was great to spend a more leisurely day there with just the 3 kids this time rather than about 30! There is so much to in the castle grounds, and the kids really loved the animals. When the sun is shining I really think its hard to find a local attraction to beat this one, and so I have just purchased frequent visitor passes for my family. I'm now hoping for a long hot summer so we can get back to the castle during the summer hols.