“Absolutely amazing house!! Would defiantly be...”
other travelers have booked this property
Outdoor dining area. Open up the folding doors to expand the kitchen area and enjoy a BBQ
Breakfast bar in the spacious kitchen Heated indoor swimming pool with Sauna and Hottub
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Breakfast bar in the spacious kitchen
Heated indoor swimming pool with Sauna and Hottub
Family Kitchen
Stunning large garden views, perfect for BBQ's and Picnic
En-Suit
Second bedroom with garden views
Single bedrooms
Large family bathroom
En-suit
Beautiful Sauna to help you relax and unwind
Bedroom 4 with en-suit and dressing table
Dining room
Sun loungers provided so you can relax and enjoy the British sunshine
Heated indoor swimming pool with gym equipment and bar
The Cinema Rooms with one Sofa bed out
Bedroom with en-suit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chanel030...
“Absolutely amazing house!! Would defiantly be back!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Well what can I say, best weekend away ever!! I hired this house for my hen weekend, there was 16 of us in total. From the moment I contacted Katie she was nothing but helpful and accommodating and made the planning of the weekend stress free. I arranged with Katie's help and recommendations an afternoon tea, flower arranging, bbq, cocktail making and breakfast the next morning!! All was a 10 out of 10!! When we arrived at the house I was more than impressed!! So much more than I ever expected!! The house is huge and luxurious and has everything you need for a perfect weekend away whether it be a hen weekend or a birthday or any occasion we will defiantly be back!!! Could not reccomend enough!!! Ps Katie you and your partner are fantastic cooks!!! Thanks for all your help in making the weekend so perfect,
Love Chanel x

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 6, 2016
Thank you so much, Look forward to seeing you again. Katie x
Lee W
“A modern dreamhouse, bbq, pool & spa that oozes class”
Reviewed July 4, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Booked for a 40th party with friends, family and kids. We were greeted by the lovely Katie, who was very welcoming and informative, given a quick tour. We were then left to our own devices.

The house is so well designed. It's modern, luxurious, up to date kitchen features all the mod cons.... ice maker, boiling water tap, dishwasher, microwave, everwarm cooker, hobs, kitchen island, wine fridge, all cooking utensils. WOW

The sitting area has massive leather sofas and chairs, Sky TV, dimmable lights. again, very well done.

The large dining area is very light and easily sat us 16. It had roof windows and huge bifold doors that open up the back and side of the house on to the biggest patio area i have ever seen, which has a 6 burner quality gas bbq undercover in case of rain. Also, plenty of recliners to enjoy the sun.

The garden itself is huge and well kept... enough to play rounders on.

The disco/cinema room is awesome with a stone sparkly dancefloor and disco balls. Great sound system and projector, along with seats to watch films. huge collection of dvds. We had a boogie on the saturday and it was just like being at a club.

The stand out feature of the downstairs tho, has to the pool area. I cant express how cool this place was... the pool was bigger than alot of health clubs and had a 2.5m deep end! Couple with a brand new state of the art 6 seat hottub and wooden sauna room... oh and not to forget the bar area, gym equipment, his and hers changing and shower rooms, ipod dock and dimmable lights.... OMG. luxury.

The bathrooms and bedrooms upstairs are all big, modern, clean and well kept. three bedrooms en suite, and finished to an impeccable standard.

Seriously, If I was to do this again it would be there. I know this review is probably sounding like we know the owners, but we don't... we were just bowled over by everything. (She even cut some flowers for my wife x)

Thanks so much for a lovely time and anyone looking at the photos... they dont do it justice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The massive pool and spa area
Liked least: Having to leave
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 5, 2016
Thank you so Much Lee. So glad you had such a good time,
Look forward to welcoming you again. Katie
michellel...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Classy Hen Party Location”
Reviewed May 27, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I rented Pinfold for my sisters Hen Do and we had a fantastic time! The house is large, clean and the owners are fantastic. My questions were answered quickly and check in and out was easy. The pool is fantastic as is the Hot Tub. We had a great caterer and it was lovely to all sit round the table together. We danced the night away in the cinema room and in the morning got some lovely sun in the garden. We also had a bouncy castle and sumo suits in the garden and still had room for an egg and spoon race and other activities. I cannot recommend this house more it has everything you need and more the bedrooms are comfy and has a good number of bathrooms, its great for parties but I imagine it would also be perfect for a family getaway. Thank you we loved it!

Jun 1, 2016
Thank you so much. Glad you had such a great time.

Katie
Amy W
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Perfect Weekend”
Reviewed April 13, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I booked The Pinfold for my sister's hen weekend away because of the facilities it offered and the location - we were not disappointed. The whole house is fantastic, as it is clean and spacious and the bedrooms are a good size. The cinema room was great for a Friday Night film, we spent a lot of time in the pool and hot tub, and the kitchen living area was great for general socialising and meals. Leicester City Centre was easily accessible and it's not far from Rutland Water.

I would recommend The Pinfold to any group looking to go away for a weekend - it was enjoyed by all.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jenny M
“So much Fun ”
Reviewed February 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Spent the weekend at the Pinfold with a group of friends and we had so much fun. All the bedrooms were big and of equal size, plus really comfortable with some en-suit! Nobody got on top of each other. The kitchen had everything we needed, again with plenty of space.

The private pool and hot tub was so nice and really relaxing. Also enjoyed dancing the night away in the cinema room.

Would recommended to any group of friends or family looking for a weekend with an added treats.

SuzyB1990
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable weekend”
Reviewed February 8, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I booked The Pinfold for my Friends Hen do. I have to say when I booked it I thought it was a little too good to be true because it was so reasonably priced.

However, I was so wrong. It was even better than expected. We managed to stay in all weekend and there was so much to do just in house. Katie was a great help on the lead up to the hen do. She gave us loads of options of things to book in the area. Although we didn't use any due to limited time in the house and wanting to make the most of it, the options were great. She really had thought of everything.

Everything was easy to use and there was ample space to have a really great time. You really feel like you are getting away from it all in the country side and we felt like we were there for a lot longer than a night. It was a very relaxing break and I will definitely return at any opportunity!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing