We had amazing 5 days at Konokono for our honeymoon. It was nearly empty and we had the beautiful beach just for us. If you are looking for a special place to relax and chill this is perfect.
If you want more action, Bars and Clubs, go somewhere else.
One tipp: we got to know Mr. Mussa from the village Michamvi. He showed us around and organized the most amazing and also cheap tours. This is a much better way to discover the area than taking the tours organised by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar; these 24 luxurious villas are only an hour's drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as monkeys, local deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your KonoKono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- KonoKono Beach Resort Michamvi, Zanzibar Island