All reviews sea view no lift sea front sound of the waves the penthouse hotel is situated friendly hotel party night bognor regis stayed here for one night lobster pot breakfast was excellent family room short break bognor town comfortable stay cooked breakfast
Reviewed February 8, 2016

We had a pleasant stay in this hotel. The food and service was very good. They have a small swimming pool which was set at a lovely temperature. There is no shower in this area though so that felt strange. It is right on the seafront and you can walk both ways along the promenade. Butlins is about a 10min walk away and there is a lovely park with café about 15mins walk away.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a good review for our property on Trip Advisor. We are very lucky to be in such a great location.

We are currently making some improvements to our facilities and hopefully you will be able to re-visit the hotel again soon to see our progress.

Reviewed February 2, 2016 via mobile

We had super birthday weekend staying here the location is right on the beach the staff in the hotel were all exceptional and couldn't do enough for you having missed breakfast a very kind and thoughtful waitress offered us orange juice and cereal. .will definitely be going back again

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

I booked a few days before I travelled as I read this hotel was near the sea. Just a few steps outside the hotel and you can walk along the promenade one way to Bognor and I walked the other way which seemed to go on for miles, this is an area frequented by dog walkers so if you are not keen on dogs it may not be to your liking. I parked outside the hotel late sunday afternoon and there was space in the car park. The hotel is down a small road not sure where you would park if for any reason the hotel car park was full. It was about 3.30 when I checked in and the lady at reception was so friendly and helpful and she managed to accommodate my request regarding my room, she gave excellent customer service. I enquired about a sunday roast as I could see people eating in the restaurant. She said she would check with the restaurant and ring me in my room. She duly did and rang me in my room unfortunately the roasts were finished at this late stage but I could have something else off the menu. I declined as I really wanted the roast. But I was impressed at the level of service at this hotel. The room had a lovely sea view, it seemed a little dark which was a shame and the carpet was stained in places, I am sure with a clean it would look better. But overall the room was clean, comfortable and had everything you needed. My room had a small curtained off area that was a small room with bunk beds, ideal for a young family. Room 32, the toilet seat in the bathroom askew it needed re positioning and the pedal bin needed replacing and the top of the bathroom tiles dusting. On a positive note the bathroom did have nice fluffy towels. I am being picky but get these few small details right and it would improve the room and checking the room folder there was still 2015 details of special events, which I binned. The room was well heated and the bed was extremely comfortable and I had a good nights sleep listening to the sea. The english breakfast next morning was very good served by a very polite attentive gentleman. What excellent staff the hotel has just pay a bit more attention to detail regarding maintenance, I hope the manager reads this. I would stay again and hopefully get chance to sample the sunday roast. The hotel has a small pool which I did not visit but towels are provided.

Room tip: One with sea view
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am pleased that you were very happy with the level of service provided. I have passed your comments on to the housekeeping and maintenance team who have been working to sort the minor issues identified.

I hope that you will find time to visit the hotel again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 17, 2016

My wife and I had a two night break here with dinner each evening and had an enjoyable time.
A good welcome from reception when we arrived and the receptionist was extremely helpful in telling us about the area as we had not stayed around here before.
The hotel is situated right next to the coastal promenade with great views from the sea facing rooms.
A nice bar area and restaurant with big picture windows. Excellent service during the evening with friendly staff. Food was very good, with a variety of dishes on offer.
We slept well in our double room, with the sound of the waves in the background. Room was of a reasonable size and was kept very tidy. It had efficient heaters which had easy to understand controls.
The hotel has a small indoor swimming pool which was nice to enjoy on one of our afternoons and we had it all to ourselves.
Overall a very good weekend in a lovely family run hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your comments online. I am pleased that the team here were able to make your stay special. I will share your comments with the team. I am sure that they will be pleased with your review.

I hope that you will visit the Beachcroft again in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

Tried the party evening out last night and it was really great. We weren't sure what to expect but everything was first class. The three course meal had a really good and varied selection and it was excellent. What really impressed us was the attitude and efficiency of the staff who were brilliant right from the moment we arrived. We were a bit concerned as to what the Disco would be like, as previous experience at some other venues have Discos with volume levels that prevent any form of verbal communication. This one was perfect just the right level and the DJ judged the age and taste of those present spot on with a varied and really good mix of Music. Definitely something we will be doing again, and would fully recommend the Beachcroft if you want a really good "quality" night out.

Room tip: we didn't stay at the hotel just used the Function and Bar facilities
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first 'Party Night' with us. I will share your feedback with the team and the DJ, all of whom I am sure will be extremely happy.

The date of our next Party Night is Saturday 12th March 2016, we try to host these events at least once each month, and rely heavily on local support.

I hope you will visit the Beachcroft Restaurant again soon.