A great little place with a fantastic sea view and the staff were very very helpful in regards to me and my constant changing arrival times due to trains. The manager organised a taxi for me and my wife to pick us up from the train station and drop us off at the hotel. He even stayed on a little bit later to show us in to our room.
Room was great, 4 poster bed, clean and roomy. The bed was very comfy and was a godsend after a long long night of travelling. Breakfast was excellent with a wide array of fruits and cereals and a particularly sizable full english.
We only stayed for the one night as we had to move on to our next destination but all in all i was very impressed with the level of service, care and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ocean view hotel, The Beachcroft Hotel offers something for everybody. Whether you are on holiday or on business, you are assured of a warm and friendly welcome. We pride ourselves on the service we offer, the comfortable and well fitted bedrooms, cosy bar, restaurant, indoor heated pool, seaside garden and our extensive conference and banqueting facilities. We also provide complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. Conveniently located in the Village of Felpham, near Bognor Regis and just a few miles from the Sussex towns of Chichester and Arundel, The Beachcroft Hotel provides 36 mostly seaview bedrooms and luxury Penthouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Beachcroft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcroft Hotel Bognor Regis
- Beachcroft Bognor Regis
- Best Western Beachcroft Hotel Felpham, West Sussex