All reviews sea view no lift sea front hotel is situated pleasant hotel bognor regis stayed here for one night family room short break breakfast was excellent bognor town comfortable stay swimming pool cooked breakfast ground floor bunk beds promenade
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stay at the Beachcroft three or four times a year on buisness, as a single female traveller I always feel safe and well looked after. This visit the customer service was 'above and beyond' as the hotel receptionist rescued me from the snowy train station and the manager the next morning walked me in the snow to my waiting lift.
I also recommend the scrambled eggs at Breakfast time, always cooked to order and quite simply the best I have eaten.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Greenwca
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay again with us. We always aim to provide that little extra service and i am pleased you found it useful on your previous visit.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went with our Tesco Vouchers and didnt expect too much as it was a 3 star hotel, we just needed a break.

The staff service was excellent, they couldn't have been more helpful and informative. I even left my phone charger there and they called me on the journey home to let me know, as we were almost home they posted it to me, which I got 2 days later.

We dined in the restaurant both nights and the food was excellent, the second night they had a large function on but the quality of the service never faltered. They had a lot of extra staff on waiting to serve.

The room was basic but comfy, the only negative thing I could say was there was quite a bit of mould round the window which could have been tidied up, but this never spoilt our weekend. Probably due to the time of year and being right on the seafront. The heating was very good in the room and it heated up in minutes, we had to turn off all the heating at night as the room got too warm.

Would we go back? Definitely!

Room Tip: We had a seaview room 24, not directly looking out to sea, but on a slant. If you sat on the bed you could see the sea though. Even though there was a function directly below us we could not hear any noise and we were 2 floors up.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kim w

Dear Kim,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have accessed the minor issues you had in the room, and are working harder to combat this for future guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Back for a third trip and once again, the hotel came up trumps. Everyone is friendly and helpful and go out of their way to help and provide superior service. We had a coeliac with us and she was well catered for without any fuss. It is also so useful to have GF on the menus. There was a wedding on the Saturday night and apart from a disco (which we enjoyed dancing to at our table) it didn't inconvenience us at all, We all relish our girlie weekend at this hotel as we know it is going to be excellent.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a sea view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank oldwalkerSoutheast

Dear Madam,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us here at the Beachcroft Hotel again this year. I am pleased you all enjoyed your stay with us once again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Have visited here a few times with business,and always good standard of service / accomm for a 3* hotel.
Check in was quick and the team on reception are always friendly.
The room was good, spacious enough for one night on business, plenty of wardrobe space.
Bed comfortable and lighting good. Also room to be able to work on the table.

Decided to have breakfast, as strangely on the website it was only about £1.50 more than room only.

Was very good, cooked was by order only, so cooked fresh and a good range of cereal, fruit, yogs, etc.

Check-out good and quick.

Overall, ideal for business trip. Would consider staying for a long weekend to explore the area, but maybe not in Feb when its' cold!!!
:-)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank marct0603

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for leaving positive comments on trip advisor. We hope that you will decide to stay agian with us in the future for that weekend break in warmer weather.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed there in Jan 2013. The hotel is pretty basic and what you'd expect for a three star. The staff were very nice and helpful and the breakfasts were good.

My main complaint would be the price more than anything. For a cold and wet weekday in January it worked out to be £85 per night. We didn't have much choice as we had to be in the area for a funeral but I think its costs a bit too much for what it is. Having said that it is very close to the beach but it is a basic old fashioned hotel and it was very much out of season.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a sea view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gurudean
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for reviewing our hotel. I am pleased that you found our team members helpful and our breakfast offering good.

Unfortunately there is not too much we can do to change the weather! On the subject of pricing I took the liberty to run a comparison on ten other 3* properties closest to us with the average rate being £86.60. I would suggest that we are appropriately priced for the standard of property we have, the service levels we provide and the facilities included within the price.

Once again thank you for taking the time to response, and enjoy 2013.