All reviewsno liftsea viewsea fronthotel is situatedfriendly hotelbognor regisstayed here for one nightshort breakfamily roombognor townindoor poolbit datedbreakfast was excellentcomfortable staycooked breakfastground floorbunk beds
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed here with a group of 14 other Classic Cars and had a great time. Rooms were clean and comfortable but if you have a problem with stairs ask for a ground floor room the stairs are very narrow and steep. Breakfasts were excellent and rest of the food was good too. It's a very good area with plenty to do, Arundel being particularly good. Nice to wake up to the sound of waves breakin on the shore. Nice little pool was an added bonus.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nigel C
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I booked this room for my family, which they just returned from. They said it was a great hotel staff very helpful. Was able to check in early as we just check out of a holiday park. The hotel room was vet clean and tidy, beds very comfortable and bunk beds suitable for adults to use. The breakfast was very good what a great selection of fresh fruit n pastries. Will stay here again. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Lady checked us in thanks for your help

Inkin

Room Tip: We stayed in room 32 lovely view of the sea
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Clifford I
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I trust that you had a safe journey back to Liverpool and hope that you will visit us again if staying in the local area.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

stopped here with 3 other men for the Goodwood Revival, we had peeked a look some months before while at the Festival of Speed, we thought then that it looked a bit jaded, however when we did stop there it was far better than we expected admittedly the rooms could do with a facelift but the staff were wonderful and the breakfasts were very good, everynight we were there there was a lively function and we were told we could go in, it really is quite a fun place. It is ideally located on a long promenade about 10 min walk into Bognor and it also has a nice little pool. no doubt they will get round to improving all the rooms. We will stay again.

Room Tip: don't think its worth paying extra for sea view, windows quite small
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank tony w

Dear Guest,

Thank you for deciding to stay at the Beachcroft Hotel. We hope that you enjoyed your time at Goodwood?

I have passed on your comments to our team who were pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back to the hotel on another occasion.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

This is the third time myself and my partner have stayed here this year and Iv got to say it gets better and better. The food is excellent, the service from check in to check out is brilliant and the rooms are really comfy. We stayed in one of the newly refurbished rooms and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have stayed in a hotel.Look forward to out next trip down in December.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Chazuk85

Dear Guest,

Once again thank you for choosing the Beachcroft Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed another stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in December.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I visit Portsmouth on business on a very regular basis but strugle to find a hotel in the area which is friendly and good value for money. This ticks all the boxes. Although 20 miles from Portsmouth it is a straight forward journey & worth it as the hotel is virtually on the beach. It is not possible for it to be closer as it is at the end of a cul de sac and the sea is the next stop.
The welcome was excellent, the whole place is spotlessley clean and although the furniture is a little dated it is in good condition and again I say spotless! The restaurant staff were equally welcoming and the food very good. It is a little more expensive but I guess you are paying for the location and I love the proximaty to the sea - it a cannot be beaten.
The towels could be bigger & it would be helpful if I could check out before 7am, but really I cannot fault it and I will be back.
I suspect that it will be busier and more expensive in Summer so that may make it less attractive but right now it is easily my new favourite.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Beachcroft Hotel. Myself and the team are pleased to be your 'New Favourite'

Thank you for the feedback provided. I am currently working with the owner who is investing heavily in the hotel to keep the quality we have achieved over the last 6 years of current ownership.

Bath towels are high on my list of priorities to further enhance the guest stay. To be honest I can not see this change happening before the New Year. We are however creating 5 new superior rooms which will be available in the New Year. These will have upgraded toiletries and bath sheets rather than towels. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next stay and I can provide you with a complimentary upgrade to see how you find the 'Superior' experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back.