All reviewsno liftsea viewsea fronthotel is situatedfriendly hotelbognor regisstayed here for one nightshort breakfamily roombognor townindoor poolbit datedbreakfast was excellentcomfortable staycooked breakfastground floorbunk beds
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

This is the third time myself and my partner have stayed here this year and Iv got to say it gets better and better. The food is excellent, the service from check in to check out is brilliant and the rooms are really comfy. We stayed in one of the newly refurbished rooms and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have stayed in a hotel.Look forward to out next trip down in December.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Chazuk85
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Once again thank you for choosing the Beachcroft Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed another stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in December.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I visit Portsmouth on business on a very regular basis but strugle to find a hotel in the area which is friendly and good value for money. This ticks all the boxes. Although 20 miles from Portsmouth it is a straight forward journey & worth it as the hotel is virtually on the beach. It is not possible for it to be closer as it is at the end of a cul de sac and the sea is the next stop.
The welcome was excellent, the whole place is spotlessley clean and although the furniture is a little dated it is in good condition and again I say spotless! The restaurant staff were equally welcoming and the food very good. It is a little more expensive but I guess you are paying for the location and I love the proximaty to the sea - it a cannot be beaten.
The towels could be bigger & it would be helpful if I could check out before 7am, but really I cannot fault it and I will be back.
I suspect that it will be busier and more expensive in Summer so that may make it less attractive but right now it is easily my new favourite.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Beachcroft Hotel. Myself and the team are pleased to be your 'New Favourite'

Thank you for the feedback provided. I am currently working with the owner who is investing heavily in the hotel to keep the quality we have achieved over the last 6 years of current ownership.

Bath towels are high on my list of priorities to further enhance the guest stay. To be honest I can not see this change happening before the New Year. We are however creating 5 new superior rooms which will be available in the New Year. These will have upgraded toiletries and bath sheets rather than towels. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next stay and I can provide you with a complimentary upgrade to see how you find the 'Superior' experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Can be quite expensive but is a good hotel. Breakfasts are very good. I liked the cooked breakfasts. They have a small pool which was very convenient. The location is excellent. Most rooms are good some, very good.

Room Tip: Avoid the ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We welcome your feedback and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope that when visiting the area in the future you will choose to stay at the Beachcroft again.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Nice hotel. Great view, walking distance from the train station, power shower, tidy rooms and helpful staff. My only suggestion would be to give the toasts altogether with tea/coffee when your guests are arriving for breakfast. It might be a little thing but for someone who does not have cereal/croissants and just sits there waiting for the plated breakfast it would mean a lot.

Will definitely be back. Love your swimming pool.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We have been reviewing all customer feedback over the last few months and have concluded to continue to offer toast with the plated breakfast for the majority of guests.

I would like to assure you that on request for toast to arrive with Tea/Coffee we can ensure that this is provided.

Once again thank you for choosing the Beachcroft Hotel.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I write this shortly before checking out.
Very comfortable hotel just outside Bognor in the village of Felpham, in a sense its ‘round the back’ of Butlins holiday camp. Well signed as you come into Felpham, dont miss the left turn into Clyde Road.
Hotel was full, being half term, so it was a squeeze into the car park, I got the last place, not sure where later arrivers would park.
Nice welcome and a good sized room with two single beds, and all amenities including free WiFi internet. The TV was rather small for this size of room , they need to upgrade with larger flat screens.
Good choice for dinner, mainly what I call ‘non contraversial’ fare, but well executed and enjoyed. But why do the serve butter in those horrendous mini parcels ?. Many hotels use them at breakfast but at dinner, to me they are a ‘No No’. It would be little extra in cost to serve ‘proper’ butter in a dish, at least at dinner , and preferably at breakfast also.
Breakfast seemed well executed and efficient, but the kipper I ordered were not proper full kippers complete on the bone, as I prefer. They were fillets, and a bit bland in taste.
Ok a few minor gripes here , but generally an acceptable well run hotel and worth the 4 stars I have given

Further visit with my wife 23rd August 2012.

More or less the same as my report above. Car Park is now larger, and they’ve got rid of the butter parcels. They are the pull off type now, but not as good as butter in a dish ! Again dinner enjoyed by both of us

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am pleased to confirm that we are looking into the presentation of our butter served with evening service. We hope to have a suitable solution worked out very soon.