All reviewsno liftsea viewsea fronthotel is situatedfriendly hotelbognor regisstayed here for one nightshort breakfamily roombognor townindoor poolbit datedbreakfast was excellentcomfortable staycooked breakfastground floorbunk beds
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We had our wedding reception at Beachcroft, Bognor Regis. Philip promised us first rate sevice, and that is what we got. And then some. There was nothing that Philip didn't do of all the things we asked of him. On the day, the staff, from top to the bottom, couldn't do enough for us. So pleasant, polite, and helpful at all times and in everything they did. The disco that Philip recommended, "Voices In The Dark" was excellent, and the combination made our wedding such a fantastic success.

Room Tip: The Bridal Suit was Fantastic. You may need to get married first though.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

Dear Mr & Mrs Goose,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your wedding reception here with us last week.

I have passed your comments on to our team members who are very pleased they could help to make your wedding memorable.

Please feel free to pop in at any point it would be great to see you both again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We booked a two-night stay through a discount voucher, and arrived at the Beachcroft not knowing what to expect. We very very pleasantly surprised. Although a bit dated, our room was large and clean, and overlooked the sea. The voucher included a meal which we expected to be fairly minimal, as such offers usually are. Instead the dinner was delicious, far better than most hotels in this range offer. Similarly the breakfasts, which offered a pleasant variety of hot and cold options. Most importantly, the quality of the service was superb. We'd visit again, if Bognor Regis itself wasn't a bit depressing (not much the hotel can do about that!).

1  Thank PeterinUK

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review online. We are pleased that you were able to enjoy our recent 40 winks offer. I was also pleased to learn that you found our service and food better than you expected.

I will share your comments with the team here, i know that your comments will be appreciated. It is also pleasing for us to know that we have found an offer website that generates interest and potential return visitors.

We hope that you will find the time to visit the hotel again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were going to a party and needed somewhere nearby to stay just for one night; The Beachcroft was only a mile from the party so fitted our needs very well. The decor is a little tired and dated, but everything was spotlessly clean. We got a lovely welcome from Amber on reception who also booked us a taxi for the evening and organised an iron and ironing board for our room. In fact all the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The room was fine for one night with a good choice of useful shampoos etc and the bed was very comfortable. We didn't have a view - overlooking the houses at the back - but under the circumstances we were not worried about that and anyway the beach was literally a short hop away from the door of the hotel. The food was all very nice and the portions were most generous. All in all a good stay!

1  Thank Alip2264

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We have passed on your comments to Amber. We know that we are very lucky to have the team that we do.

I hope that you will find the time to stay at our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is a second review of a previous stay in March. As expected the staff were very attentive and welcoming. The room was quite adequate with pleasant view over the beach which is a few steps away from the hotel. Room was quiet and clean and well stocked with shampoos, soaps etc as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfast menu is quite diverse for all tastes and appetites and the food is served hot on warm plates (unlike many other places I have stayed at.
On my previous stay I did not dine at the hotel restaurant which was a mistake. On this occasion I did and the meal was nothing less than excellent. I had filet of beef as my main meal cooked to perfection accompanied by a plate of well cooked (not overdone) vegetables. The waiter was very attentive as was the manager. I will definitely eat here again on my next visit.
This hotel is good value for money and I would recommend to anyone that a stay here and a meal will not be disappointing.
Kerrie, the receptionist goes above and beyond to ensure your stay is comfortable.

Room Tip: Nice sea view rooms available
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank morse999

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online.

Myself and the team were pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.. again!! I would like to thank you for your comments regarding our team, food and service.

We have shared your review with our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights with my fiancé and we had a lovely stay! From the moment we checked in we were made to feel so welcome and informed of what was going on in the local area as we said we wanted to go and and explore.We went to Chichester for the day and came for dinner, myself and Claire both had the Bass and it was some of the best fish we've ever had! Rooms fantastic too. Definitely Recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank johnp1973

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

Myself and the team were pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. Many congratulations on your engagement!

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel for some more of our Sea Bass..