“MilwardCourt quiz club”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We all went for our quiz Easter lunch today 5april great food and great service there was 14 of us, thanks Paul I also in march took the worthing Parkinson's lunch club there and there was 36 of us and Paul and his staff were fantastic got the food out propt and made us more then welcome ,well done Paul and your staff

There are newer reviews for Hummingbird Restaurant

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I took my Mum there today for lunch and it was perfect. Made a lovely change. The staff were friendly and attentive and the food really fab - prawn jacket potato gets 10/10 - and such good value for money. WIll definitely go back.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

What a spot for a touch of Art Deco dining. Popped in for a coffee and ended up having lunch. Great sandwiches freshly made for a fantastic price. Served with a nicely dressed side salad and crisps. There's a lengthy lunch menu catering for all tastes and budgets....I'm assuming a similiar level of choice is available for dinner. My sandwich was the kind of thing you'd pay £5 for in a Brighton centre cafe but was nearly half the price. Service was swift and polite and the place was spotless. With far reaching views over the airfield and beyond, period furnishing and and an evocative 40's soundtrtack playing subtly in the background this is a genuinely unique experience. I'll definitely be popping in next time I'm passing. PS whilst i ddnt indulge,you can get a pint of premium lager/ale in the bar for just over £3!!..bargain.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Hired a room at the airport for a birthday party with excellent food and service by hummingbird restaurant; Paul & team! Excellent service, generous portions, beautifully presented. Thank you!

1  Thank Magwi
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I looked on Trip Advisor and noticed the the Airport restaurant was creeping up the table and thought we would give it a try. This probably has one of the best backdrops in the area and has never been taken advantage of. You can sit and have a meal watching light planes land and take off. Great for the whole family. The decor is now very nice and in keeping with the Art Deor building. Food and service were both good and the place was packed at the half term lunch time.
I will return hopefully when some music is being played. There is a good website that tells you about the events and menu.

3  Thank RogShoreham