“The best calamari I have ever had.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Into the Blue

Into the Blue
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Family run restaurant serving the very finest in locally caught Fish, Seafood and Steaks. Situated close to Shoreham Beach.
Horsham
“The best calamari I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here with my wife. The calamari starter was genuinely the best I have ever tasted. The rest of the meal was good without being stellar but was fantastic value at just £10 per head for two courses.

Very pleasant service indeed.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

London, United Kingdom
“You will have to go a long way....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

You will have to go a long way to find anything better - some of the best restaurants in London could learn a trick or two from Into the Blue. A little gem that offers great food at a really good price....so if you do go please don't tell your friends how good it is....by the way the steak was one of the best I have had in a long time.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brighton, England
“Just gets better and better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

We've been coming here for many years now and the food just gets better and better. Not only is this the best restaurant in Shoreham, it's better than anything we've eaten to Brighton as well, and would put many London restaurants to shame!

Last night we had the set Christmas menu, £23 for three courses. To start we had the scallops, three big ones perfectly cooked in a lovely light sauce with pancetta and leeks, delicious. Then we had the fillet steak, cooked rare on a bed of spinach, field mushroom and flavoured mash, with a wonderful cream mushroom sauce. No sooner had I noticed that there wasn't a lot of sauce the lovely waitress appeared with an extra jug jug - I do love it when restaurants realise a little dribble around the plate is never enough! The steak was magnificent, beautifully tender and flavoursome and perfectly cooked. To finish we had the home made profiteroles in a warm chocolate orange sauce.

The timing was also perfect, we had our starters in under 10 minutes and a perfect break between that and the steaks.

Now I am very picky when it comes to restaurant food having worked in the industry and being a really foody and I have to say it was all faultless. On top of that the service was very friendly and entertaining!

Every time we come back it just gets better and better, and with a bill for two people including a bottle of wine for this quality of food for £68 it was a bargain to. Please just keep doing what you're doing and we'll keep coming back!

• Visited December 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The seafood platter is to die for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I went once, I've been back since, and I'm going back again. Great discovery off the beaten track. Fresh food and refreshing new find.

1 Thank Tim F
Brighton, England
“Wow! Amazing everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Went for a brilliant birthday meal and it was one to remember! My boyfriend had the surf and turf and was in heaven. Could cut the steak with a spoon! I had the £10 2 course menu, was fabulous! Brilliant value, great food and a lovely atmosphere. Would recommend for a romantic night or a group of people out for a lovely meal :-)