“Fantastic discovery.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Into the Blue

Into the Blue
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Family run restaurant serving the very finest in locally caught Fish, Seafood and Steaks. Situated close to Shoreham Beach.
Horsham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic discovery.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had an extremely enjoyable evening meal here on 10th November and found the other reviews were very accurate. We had the scallops and calamari to start with which were beautifully presented and delicious, followed by the bouilabaise which was wonderful. We finished with the chocolate creme brulees which were divine. Lovely to be so near the beach and have a walk along it afterwards. Can't wait to return.

• Visited November 2012

Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
“A fantastic family run restaurant, a delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We had a delicious Sunday lunch at Into The Blue last week. My mother and seven year old chose from the two course for £10 (exceptional value) and I chose from the main menu. It was just gorgeous. Calamari, seafood risotto, and superb sea bass. Great wine list and yummy puddings, lemon trio - wow! We will definitely be going back!!!

• Visited November 2012
“Delightful return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

A firm favourite, I was last here only some weeks ago. Initial service of bread basket has improved greatly. You noes get olives and a delightful grain mini loaf on being seated Excellent - others should note. BOUILABAISE is a house special : not what I remember from Marseilles 40 years ago but good nevertheless. The tempura prawn starter featured 3 of the best giant king prawns I have ever encountered!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Shoreham, United Kingdom
“My new favourite restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had lunch At Into the Blue last Saturday. We parked on the street within about 50 metres .
The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and only two spare tables. We shared a starter ,I then had a seafood risotto and my wife had fish and chips. All the food was brilliant. With one glass of wine ,one soft drink and two main courses the bill was only £24. I am really looking forward to eating there again as I could not fault anything and for us the price is right.
The owner is aware she is number one on trip advisor and really appreciates it.
Service was also good.

• Visited October 2012
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed our Friday night meal at this restaurant. Calamari starter the best we have ever had.. Light batter, fresh calamari and lovely teriyaki dip & salad. For main I had cod and handmade chips which was lovely and my husband had moules & frites - the sauce was gorgeous, wine, cream, onion garlic ... It was good!!!!! Pudding -we shared a chocolate creme brûlée with marinated raspberries... Yum yum. Wine was great & so was the very good service. Excellent all round :-)