“Inferno!”
Review of La Galleria

La Galleria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant, serving freshly prepared dishes including pizza,pasta,chicken,fish and meat. Homemade desserts and freshly ground coffee. Disabled access and child friendly.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Lunch times are lovely here always seem to get a table with view of st Mary's church. The inferno pizza is so delicious that I really have to stop myself ordering it every time I visit. Nice staff and good varied menu . Gets busy evenings and weekends so really need to book. The front dining area is nice and quiet for a couple and the rear area is great for a larger gathering. This is my first choice of Italian restaurant in shoreham every time.

There are newer reviews for La Galleria

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A good combination of good quality food and friendly attentive service. The Galleria has been a firm favorite for me over 10 years or more. Excellent pizzas, pasta with some very indulgent sauces and risotto give plenty of choice and are a favorite for me. Plenty of meat and fish dishes also available but I tend to stick to my firm favorites every time I go

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stopped for an impromptu meal here on a Thursday evening. Very nice atmosphere and excellent service. We had pizzas which were about the standard of Pizza Express (perhaps not quite as good). However, the meal was much better value overall. Would go back.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were pleased we had booked for dinner as the place was buzzing. The food was good and the service attentive. Servings are very generous and our meal was fairly priced.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I took the family here on Sunday evening. We've wanted to try this place for a while. It has a very nice relaxed atmosphere, good for families and couples alike. The service was quick and the food was served very quickly as well. I had the Tagilatelli Alfredo which was very nice. A bit more seasoning and perhaps a bit more garlic would have been a personal preference. the pizzas were really nice as well. Portion sizes are generous. Price wise, I felt it was reasonable, about average for this type of restaurant. With drinks, a couple deserts, tip etc. it worked out at about £15 per head. Not bad at all. We will be visiting again, I'm sure.