“Fabulous food and great service”
Review of Thai on the Fly - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai on the Fly
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family run Thai Restaurant. The best Thai food outside of Thailand. Incredible food, good prices.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was really happy to hear that Thai on the Fly is under NEW MANAGEMENT, as I found the old manager to be cranky and rude This time the service was great, attentive and friendly which lead to a much better atmosphere, and a pleasurable dining experience
My friend and I shared two lunch specials One was curried coconut chicken, the other was Pad Thai Both dishes were fantastic, the flavours amazing. There was plenty for the both of us with some left over On the advice of a friend, we ordered our food with medium spice and it came exactly that way, perfect. I also ordered the iced Thai coffee which is an absolute treat. We didn't have room for the deep fried banana but will make it a must the next time we come.

Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

We have travelled and ate at many Thai restaurants, includinf Vancouver. This unassuming place was one of the best we've experienced!!! Husband n wife team n staff r very friendly n attentive. Best Pad Thai noodles! Best chicken n bamboo curry!

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Thai on the Fly is my favourite restaurant to eat at. The food is always freshly made. The owners are very friendly and the waitresses are very efficient and friendly. I would, and do,recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants a great meal at a reasonable cost. Everything I have ever tried has been worth the drive out there. I live in Kamloops and try to get there at least once a week. Great food!!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Have eaten many many times at Thai on the Fly, love the food, love the owners and the staff is very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great food but the owner just sulks behind the desk. Service is the low point here. If he retired, this place would be 5 stars.

3  Thank JlB250