We stayed here in July 2014 and loved every day. Pool is fabulous, and the shared beach facilities with Coccaro are very nice indeed. We preferred Maizza to the sister property Coccaro, but both are beautiful. Entire resort and rooms are very quiet at night, and the atmosphere is relaxed chic. Great service in the main restaurant from Paolo and his team, very highly recommend it. If you're in the area to stay, we recommend day trips to Polignano a Mare, Ostuni and Otranto/Salento areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Torre Maizza is an ancient Masseria set in a vaste estate overlooking the mediterranean sea.A 5 star luxury resort with AVEDA SPA, Gourmet and Traditional restaurant, Priavte Golf Course and Private Sandy Beach Club with restaurant. Torre Maizza offers all the amenities and activities for an exclusive vacation in Puglia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Masseria Torre Maizza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Maizza Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Italy/Savelletri, Puglia