We have just returned home after a two week holiday at Masseria Torre Coccaro. This was our fourth visit - we return every year, and plan on continuing this tradition (in fact we have already reserved for next year).
The Masseria is beautiful, the staff friendly and the food delicious. It has the qualities and service of a 5 star hotel, while feeling relaxed. Quite an incredible combination. Enzo, Ottavio and all the staff welcomed us so kindly. Thank you.
There have been some discreet changes over the past couple of years which are lovely - upgraded bikes, the play area is more shaded, fruit at the bar by the swimming to name but a few. And the children loved making pizzas, I went to the cookery school one morning and had a spa treatment on another. Bliss.
The beach club is wonderful also.
My husband calls Coccaro 'The garden of Eden!' It is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic fortified Masseria set in a large estate overlooking the Mediterranean sea, private sandy beach with fish and sushi restaurant, indoor and outdoor heated pool, Aveda SPA, gym,Yoga, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, cooking school, wine tastings,bycicle tours,horse riding, 9 hole golf course on site, five more 18 holes golf course in the area, private yacht, sailing boat, close to Ostuni, Alberobello, Lecce, Bari, Brindisi, Cisternino, Martina Franca,Matera, Gallipoli, Otranto, Trani,Grottaglie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Masseria Torre Coccaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Fasano
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Italy/Savelletri, Puglia