Food is the best, after all Puglia is a "food paradise"..
but service staff , rooms and all the experience it was very good.
Can't wait to go back there soon.
The Chef Donato is a good friend and a very professional Executive Chef,
don't miss the chance to get a "hands on" real cooking class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic fortified Masseria set in a large estate overlooking the Mediterranean sea, private sandy beach with fish and sushi restaurant, indoor and outdoor heated pool, Aveda SPA, gym,Yoga, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, cooking school, wine tastings,bycicle tours,horse riding, 9 hole golf course on site, five more 18 holes golf course in the area, private yacht, sailing boat, close to Ostuni, Alberobello, Lecce, Bari, Brindisi, Cisternino, Martina Franca,Matera, Gallipoli, Otranto, Trani,Grottaglie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Masseria Torre Coccaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Fasano
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Italy/Savelletri, Puglia