We spent 3 days here in October and had an amazing time. Stunning location. Beautiful views. Amazing service. Very sophisticated yet understated. Food to die for. Our rooms was lovely. We will definitely be back. You will need to rent a car to get around more easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic fortified Masseria set in a large estate overlooking the Mediterranean sea, private sandy beach with fish and sushi restaurant, indoor and outdoor heated pool, Aveda SPA, gym,Yoga, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, cooking school, wine tastings,bycicle tours,horse riding, 9 hole golf course on site, five more 18 holes golf course in the area, private yacht, sailing boat, close to Ostuni, Alberobello, Lecce, Bari, Brindisi, Cisternino, Martina Franca,Matera, Gallipoli, Otranto, Trani,Grottaglie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Masseria Torre Coccaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Fasano
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Italy/Savelletri, Puglia