Stayed at Bahia from Feb 26 to March5th!! We loved this resort ,the rooms were large and loved our balcony,could see the beach from our deck!!
They never stopped cleaning and gardening all day long!!They need a lawn mower as now they use a whipper snipper to cut the grass and can be very noisy for many hours!
The beach was lovely and never ever had a problem getting a lounge or cabana!
!The vendors left you alone if you said NO!!
The mix for our drinks was good OJ,I really think that they water down the drinks in Dom Rep.have been there 6 times and find it at every resort!!
No musty smelling drawers or room!!
The only thing was the time share people ,don't do it!!!LOL
Smoking was not a problem at this resort ,lots of non smoking spots!!
The pool and swim up bar were great and never a problem to get chairs!
The food was great and we really enjoyed the buffet which was huge!!!
Very clean and well kept resort would definatly go back and just may next year!!!
We had room 1409 and loved it very quiet and close to everything!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services: 4 pools BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, mini golf, football pitch... Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24 hour free per day/device) and in rooms (additional charge) Wedding gazebo Main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants 6 bars Playa Grande Golf Course just 40 minutes from the hotel Convention / Meeting centre Pueblo Principe: shows, live music, bars, stores, karaoke, casino and disco Rooms 608 rooms including 2 types: Suite & Standard The Standard rooms are equipped with: King size bed or 2 full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom: Bathtub plus shower, wash basin, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Air conditioning Ceiling fan Safe (additional charge) Mini-bar (Restocked daily) Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Flat screen TV Coffee set WiFi (additional charge) The Suite rooms have the same equipment as the Standard rooms but also include: Ironing set Sitting area with sofa Pool towel available in room Bathrobe and slippers Evening turn-down service International newspapers Terrace or balcony Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service for children aged up to 12 (additional charge) Other Services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BP USA TRAVEL INC, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Dominican Republic
- Bahia Principe Puerto Plata
- Bahia Principe San Juan Puerto Plata
- Bahia Principe Dominican Republic
- Bahia Principe San Juan Dominican Republic
- Dominican Republic Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe San Juan Resort
- Bahia Principe Sj
- Puerto Plata Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Resort San Juan