“Magnificient”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Grutti
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The terrace was fully booked: 80% of the guests were men whereas the restaurant is entirely managed by women...The kids took patate fritte with chicken and they liked it a lot. We went for pasta as primi (just tremendous) and I also took beef as secondi (great). I also took panna cotta as dolci and this was the best I have eaver eaten. The prices are sweet!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very good Umbrian food, very nice location and la Mamma in the kitchen. it is really taste full and real italian simple but outstanding ingredients

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I love this place. Run by ladies with excellent Umbrian cuisine and a lovely garden out back. In the winter, it's cozy to sit by the fire place. Mostly home made, including great pannacotta, they have daily specials. Highly recommend

1  Thank annajustine
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We ate here our first night in Umbria per a recommendation from the family that owns the villa we are renting.

It was a Tuesday night, so the restaurant was rather empty, therefore, we did not experience the slow service others have mentioned.

We just loved the intimate town and felt like we were in on the secret of a great, local place.

My Italian is average, but I get by. She told me the menu verbally in Italian and I was so worried I ordered Goat's head because I wasn't sure what I ended up ordering. Everything was absolutely delicious. My husband and I got two different pastas, entrees and contorni so that we could taste a variety of options. I'm still not sure of everything we had, but whatever it was, it was all good. The portions were generous, so much so, we had to pack a to go bag and we had no room for the delicious desserts. We saw another table order four desserts and we want to go back so we can try them too. We did make room for their home grown Passito.

1  Thank ViaggiatoreSF
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Weve had lunch at Le Noci twice recently and we love this restaurant. We enjoyed the nice atmosphere in the external shadowed patio.
The restaurant is family run, staff is very kind, food is simple but excellent. Price to quality ratio is very good in my opinion (you can eat pasta, meat, wine, side dish and coffe for belopw 25 euros).
All ingredients look very fresh and plates made with love. If you are around do not miss this authentic umbrian food experience... buon appetito!

2  Thank canziano